10 to Win
|10 to Win|
|Appears in||Mario Party 9|
|Time limit||10 seconds per turn|
|Music track||Be Careful!|
The minigame is set on a game show. First, the camera shows the players, then pans to the board with all 12 panels with different outcomes. The panels flip faceup, then flip back down and shuffle themselves. Before the minigame starts, a "spinning" arrow selects who goes first, and the chosen character waves.
The objective of the minigame is to be the first player to earn ten points by flipping up panels. Each panel can increase the score of the player who drew it, all of their opponents, the player in first, the player in last, or everyone. The highest value of any of the 12 panels is a +3.
These are all the possible panels in the game.
- You – Exclusively the player who chooses it.
- 1st – The player(s) currently in first. If everyone is tied, everybody moves.
- Last – The player(s) currently in last. If everyone is tied, no one moves.
- Rival(s) – Everyone except the player who chooses it.
- All – Everyone, including the player who chooses it.
Winners strike victory poses as the lights around their platforms flash in a pattern and the audience cheers. Simultaneously, losers groan in disappointment.
- Rules – "Players choose a panel and watch as the number on the back boosts them, another player, or everybody. Be the first player to raise your platform to 10 to win!"
- Controls – "Hold the Wii Remote vertically. Point at the panel you want, and press to flip it over."
Names in other languages
Dié dié gāoshēng
|French||Le 10 gagnant||The winning 10|
|German||Mit 10 zum Sieg||At 10 to Win|
|Italian||Scegli la casella giusta||Choose the right box|
|Spanish||10 peldaños||10 Steps|