||This is an archive of past discussions. It is kept for historical reference only. If this page is unprotected, do not edit the contents. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.
Archive(s): Archive 1: My newbie days · Current talk page
Oh, you came to the right person! It's easy – for instance, say you want re font, write <font color=red>Whatever You Want Here</font color> and it becomes this: Whatever You Want Here. ;) If you have anymore questions, contact me at anytime. — Stooben Rooben 22:51, 12 May 2008 (EDT)
- You're welcome! :) And, while I think it's great that you made an article (something some users never do), it kind of...lacks originality. I don't mean to sound like a nag, but I'll have to put that template on the page. But, you are doing good work – keep it up. ;) — Stooben Rooben 22:57, 12 May 2008 (EDT)
- I'm glad to hear it. ;) In time, you just might be one of the wiki's greatest editors. — Stooben Rooben 23:07, 12 May 2008 (EDT)
Please be very careful when making redirects to make them redirect to an article and not another redirect. It's a common mistake, but it causes a lot of confusion. ;) — Stooben Rooben 23:35, 14 May 2008 (EDT)
- You're welcome. They're tricky. XD — Stooben Rooben 23:45, 14 May 2008 (EDT)
Excellent work on that article. We've been needing it for a while. Sorry if I seemed annoying about requesting proof for its use on the Wii, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't a rumor. ;) Keep up the great work. — Stooben Rooben 22:48, 16 May 2008 (EDT)
- Well, you could always check out the Red Link Plaza. XD — Stooben Rooben There's always room for more articles.
- You're welcome. — Stooben Rooben 23:01, 16 May 2008 (EDT)
Hi. Please don't forget to sign any comments you leave on talk pages with the code ~~~ or ~~~~. Time Questions 05:17, 17 May 2008 (EDT)
Club Nintendo Comics
Oh, and I'm actually working on those comics (I'm from Germany, so I understand them ;)). Any help is appreciated of course, but I think it's better if someone who speaks German makes the articles. Time Questions 05:23, 17 May 2008 (EDT)
- Well, actually there's a link to this website at the bottom of the article... ;) But still, thanks for trying to help! Time Questions 06:10, 18 May 2008 (EDT)
- Please stop making articles related to the N Gang. We are currently discussing what to do with this series, and probably we won't make articles about it (except one, which is the N Gang article itself). That's also why I put the "delete" templates on some of your articles. Time Questions 23:24, 18 May 2008 (EDT)
- Then please bring up your point on the talk page. But I fear it's useless work if you go on to make and expand articles on the N Gang series, because finally they probably will be deleted. Time Questions 23:38, 18 May 2008 (EDT)
- Please stop creating links and articles to elements of the N Gang series. We discussed it on the talk page, and agreed that all we have to say about the N Gang will be put in the N Gang article, no other articles are allowed. You even agreed with this:
Don't take action before we have discussed things, please. Oh, and by the way, no offense, but do you really think it's a good idea to write about this German series when you don't speak German? I don't think so... Well, I'll look into the N Gang article today, if I got some time. Time Questions 04:15, 21 May 2008 (EDT)
Thats fine I just need help with this =]
- I know, but still. The characters in the comics use a very colloquial language, so it's easy to get them wrong. By the way, if you haven't noticed yet, I'm currently working on the N-Gang article. Time Questions 17:12, 21 May 2008 (EDT)
- Would you also please leave the Chucky link as it is? I'm planning to make an article about Chucky, so no Wikipedia link is needed there. Time Questions 17:47, 21 May 2008 (EDT)
Hey dude, isn't this image excessively personal? As you? RAP... Grrrr, morsels...
I didn't delete the article, Time Q did. I deleted the talk-page because it's the standard procedure to delete the talkpage of a deleted article.
BTW, Your sig is way too big, (Ex: Δ ΔΔ Δ) tone it down. --Blitzwing 15:47, 20 May 2008 (EDT)
- I did read your argument, and let me reply to it. If you feel that it's important to let the readers know what wormholes are, there is always the possibility to link to Wikipedia. For example, in the N Gang article, we would give the plot synopsis of the comic the wormhole appeared in. When we mention the term, we put a link to the corresponding Wikipedia article. It would look like follows:
[[Wikipedia:Wormhole|wormhole]], which is converted into this: wormhole. So there's no need to make an article about it. Time Questions 15:53, 20 May 2008 (EDT)
I'd like to, 'cause I'm all for making more contributions, but I've never even read any Mario comics. Not to mention, most online translators don't work real well. Sorry, but I don't want to screw up any articles. ;) — Stooben Rooben 23:09, 20 May 2008 (EDT)
Preview & Edit History
Hi again. I'd just like to point out that you should use the preview function more often. Before hitting the button "Save page", please hit the button "Show preview" first. For example, if you're trying out how large an image should be to look good in an article, instead of making several edits, you can reduce it to one by using the preview function. This makes things easier, and also keeps the edit history clean ('cause there'll be only one edit instead of several ones). Oh, and another advice: When you notice that something in an article you edited earlier has changed, please check the edit history first. For example, the Chucky thing. If you had checked the edit history, you would have noticed that I already said that the link is correct as it was. That's no criticism, just an advice ;) Thanks. Time Questions 18:00, 21 May 2008 (EDT)
- Use the preview function... please! You're spamming the edit history. Time Questions 15:15, 22 May 2008 (EDT)
please, put the respective LICENSING for the images you're uploading, specially for the comics' scans
22:34, 22 May 2008 (EDT)
No, that wouldn't be such a good idea. The proposals page is for controversial issues, where people vote for different options. (For example there could be the proposal "Merge articles X and Y?" and the options would be "Merge" and "Keep Split".) Now, if you proposed to look at the wanted links page, there's nothing you can vote on. You can't force people to make articles for links on this list. Time Questions 01:56, 23 May 2008 (EDT)
Hey. The Wonderland image you uploaded recently has replaced an image which I had uploaded before. Now the old image is lost, as far as I know. Please be more careful and don't do this again, okay? Time Questions 05:18, 23 May 2008 (EDT)
- I just found out that the old image can be restored, but still, whenever you upload an image, try to give it a name which isn't yet assigned to a different image. Time Questions 05:23, 23 May 2008 (EDT)
Really, you need to give a licensing for your images you're uploading... please.
I recalled you the last time. Dude, didn't you notice that??
Just Helping Out
Hey, no problem; I'm always willing to help someone out if they have a question. I'm a strong believer that there is no such thing as a stupid question if one is actually clueless to the answer. If you ever need any more help, I'll be more than willing to help. Keep up the awesome comic edits. ;) — Stooben Rooben 00:21, 1 June 2008 (EDT)
- Every useful article helps. ;) — Stooben Rooben 00:39, 1 June 2008 (EDT)
- Sorry for the late reply; it looks good now. — Stooben Rooben 21:41, 1 June 2008 (EDT)
- You're welcome. — Stooben Rooben 21:57, 1 June 2008 (EDT)
Hello, Nick, you started the article Flagman DD some weeks ago. You marked it as "under construction", but it is still only a link to a YouTube video. If you don't complain, I'd add some basic information to it, so that it becomes a valid stub and not just a YouTube link. What do you think? --Grandy02 09:41, 1 June 2008 (EDT)
- Thanks for the answer, I've now written text for it. --Grandy02 13:52, 1 June 2008 (EDT)
Done. Thanks. So... since you already know the name... this is the first time we've talked. Palkia47
- Sure, I'd be happy to. Palkia47 Hrrmmm... what do I have to do, though to help?
- Its cool. I'm used to the stuff, anyways. Lemme look at the info... Palkia47
- Uh... yeah... about that. The link that's there is an error... Palkia47
- Stooby can't see your proposal because he's on hiatus for a while. SJ derp :P
- Done polling... I think. I hafta go, btw. See ya. Palkia47
- I noticed. You'll have to put the username in all lowercase letters too. SJ derp :P
- Alright... maybe best Mario RPG game? Palkia47
Again, you aren't adding the licensing tags to your images which are ovbiously tv screenshots and game screenshots (and comic-scans)
unfortunatey, I'm considering you're not understanding my little favor at least :[ -less work to me for adding 'em licenses-
- Well, it's only a recall. veteran users like you must already know how to add a licensing to their images while uploading...
"That's very easy"
New Topics to the Bottom
What the header says. If you add new topics to a talk page (be it user talk or article talk), please always add them to the bottom, not the top. Time Questions 17:06, 19 June 2008 (EDT)
Donkey Kong 64 DS
I hope you're right about Donkey Kong 64 DS (DK64DS??) I've noticed you've been adding a lot of attacks, from Super Mario RPG, do you like that game? It's one of my favorites. :) Goomb-omb
Hiya, Theused. How are you? Palkia47
- Heh. I can see that. I'm good, just inserting codes for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team in my Action Replay DS. I beat the last boss, Rayquaza, yesterday at Sky Tower Summit, so I'm working on the extra dungeons. You have PMD:BRT? Palkia47
- Okay. Its starting to get to the good part. Palkia47 The beginning was lacking battle scenes, until now.
- Alright; and thanks. I'm probably going to get the next chapter done today. I have the good Mario games, and some good Pokemon games (I don't have all of them, though). I wish I had Phantom Hourglass. Palkia47
- That's what I had to do with Pokemon Ranger, since I could never get past this one Pokemon. Cool, and nice informational (if that's even a word) article, no wonder its a nominated article. Nice work. ;) Palkia47
- Your welcome, but now its full of information... since I'm not sure what it looked like at first (I do remember looking at it when it was created, but I can't remember how it looked, lol.) Palkia47
- Congrats! Looking at it, it seems you did it right. Palkia47
- ...Nothing much, really... hmm... have you heard of Userpedia? Palkia47
- I do, and I'm actually a very well known user there. Some, not all, or not a lot, of users head there. Palkia47 A lot of the well-known users are there.
I like listenin' to Queen, which I'm listening to right now (song: We Are the Champions). I have a album of their songs on three CDs. I mostly only listen to the first CD (which has a lot of their good, famous songs.) Palkia47
- Cool... sooo... now what? Palkia47
- Its going good; as its full of computer, nothing, video games, working, and did I mention nothing? What about yours? Palkia47
- Ah, it seems both of our summers are good so far... I hope. Lol. Soo... does that mean its time to say "See ya later!", since you said that you were leaving? Palkia47
- And it seems Iz back on too. Lol. Palkia47
looked at it... and voted... im not telling you wat i voted. you have to look yourself. just kiddin. i voted....drum roll please i suppot the article!!! yay!! :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P LOL... Mrsdaisyluigi 13:36, 23 June 2008 (EDT)
ya i like the artcile... i shuld be fetured!!! Mrsdaisyluigi 13:43, 23 June 2008 (EDT)
im just stayin on the pc. or watch tv. or both. i dnno. i dont really plan my day that far ahead. i just do what ever.
hus ur favorite mario character??? Mrsdaisyluigi 13:53, 23 June 2008 (EDT)
lol lol cool cool... wario is so funny escpecaily in Mario strikers charged. he trys to commit suicide wid a bob-omb if he loses a match. its the funniest. Mrsdaisyluigi 14:00, 23 June 2008 (EDT)
lol i dont have a wii :( i found it on youtube lol. heres is the link!!
waluigi's is funny too. he gts mad, then punches the camera *cough* temper tantrum *cough* *cough* heres the link: *cough*
lucky for me its done now. Bwahahahaa!!
i havent changed my status yet.XD
lol lol cool cool, anyways i has to go. bye. Mrsdaisyluigi 14:36, 23 June 2008 (EDT)
It seems a bit minor and short to be featured. There are also a few grammatical errors. It's still a good article though. Although I have not yet earned the right to say this, well done. Also, I found your hidden message! —Soler (talk · edits · edit count) 15:39, 23 June 2008 (EDT).
what will you do with the "M" images that you're uploading?
Sorry, but looks like vandalism instead of a contribution... ;\
23:05, 25 June 2008 (EDT) I'll revert that, man...
No problem-o... |?
My Featured Article
Hey, I was wondering if you could take a look at my featured article, Baby Peach. The nomination page is at: MarioWiki:Featured Articles/N/Baby Peach. Please let me know if you find anything that needs fixing! Stumpers! 14:50, 2 July 2008 (EDT) P.S. I found your message.
I FOUND YOUR HIDDEN MESSAGE ON YOUR SIG!!!!