User talk:Glowsquid/Archive 5
Voila, you page is Archived. There you go. My Bloody Valentine
do you dislike me for unblocking fg? if you do, i totally understand.
- No, I don't. You are cool.
Second: That was when I thought he was the troller Shy Guy Sucks. I have been proven wrong.
Third: He certainly hasn't been very kind to people who don't know nil about wikistuff (i.e. me)
And lastly, I don't even know you. This is between me and xzelion. ord Dice Is HERE 16:57, 5 September 2007 (EDT)
Yes, I was Gofer. No one is "Building an army" against you, you are just paranoid. You can't belive how much I imuslted you during your hiatus. Leave us alone. Glowsquid
- Okay, I made a Mario is Missing! section on Yoshi.
FA Support Removal
Sorry, but you cannot remove a support vote. The rules state only an oppose vote can be removed and only if you (and ultimately the community) decides the oppose vote is not valid. A support vote means the supporter thinks the articles is FA quality, and will do everything in their power to make the article FA worthy if there are objections. More support votes than oppose votes will not make an article reach featured status. Only an oppose vote can prevent an article from reaching this status, and that's why they can be removed if they are not valid. -- Son of Suns
- D'oh, I asked Pokemon DP about this, and he allowed me to remove that vote. Won't do that again.
Why did you change my comment? It is differently worded and I don't even know who Gofer is!--Dummmmmmy 10:56, 8 September 2007 (EDT)
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP CHANGING YOURE NAMES!!!! I remember you, though.... you're the guy who liked Gradius. FG's the bannana guy, Max2 is the TUMBle guy, and who IS Master Crash? - Ultimatetoad
Hey look, I was Solidsonic and Darkness Reign. :P Marionic
I just want to let you know I am not mad or anything. When I argue, I am not trying to be hateful. I am just trying to point to alternative ideas. As I said in the proposal itself, lots of points are valid. I believe your stances are valid, but that does not mean I will not argue my point of view. I am upset that my proposal was changed, ya know? I crafted it is a specific way, so if you want it a different way, you'll have to oppose. No hard feelings. =) -- Son of Suns
- Yeah, I respect you opinion too. I am totally cool with you opposing because Conker was removed from DKRDS. That is a valid point. However, I will point out that official wiki policy states remakes and originals should be treated as equals. It's a POV type of thing - we can't give undo preference to one or the other, especially since Nintendo never says: "Here is the official version of the game." Basically, we give both versions an equal share so readers can make their own decisions. I think that's what Nintendo wants anyways - allowing fans to make their own decisions on this messed-up continuity. -- Son of Suns
Hi yourself! I feel so loved right now, everyone wants to talk to me! And I'm so glad you like my fanfictions! Positive comments make me happy! (Negative comments make me HAVE FURY!)
Anyway, what's up with me is that "Add Banjo/Conkey discussion": it's so huge my computer wouldn't let me add another comment (boo!). What about you? - Walkazo
- A fanfic about the wiki? That's a cool idea, are you going to post it on ff.net or on this site? Is it going to be like all those comics and feature the writers, and if so, can I be in it? - Walkazo
Cobold wants you to list your reason for supporting next to your vote, as others have done. -- Son of Suns
- It is annoying, you ask a question seemingly every post on a talk page. XzelionTC
- Those spammy questions were one of the reasons you got in trouble in the first place. So yes, they really got on nerves after a while.
- Yesssssss. I rpobably saw it before you.
PP doesn't have any minor neutral/villain roles in the comic. He says you can be a fighter or a different minor roll (someone who's beaten Legend of Zelda: Windwaker, a Bulbapedia member, or someone that can use Goombella or Goombario's tattle (just imitate them tattling)). You can also be a cameo if you don't want to be any of those. Also, do you want us to use your Heckran sprites or Tubster sprites? - Walkazo
- Yep, you can be the tattler no problem. BTW, I think both characters look cool! - Walkazo
Hey, on your what people think of me, you put "You Gus are MOnsters!"
- Yes, and..?
Cheese FA Nomination
Hello. First, I want to say that I am not mad or anything at you. Just because I am arguing against you on the proposal page doesn't mean I don't respect you. In fact, I respect you more for articulating your opinions so well. We need more people like you on this wiki. I am sorry if I came across as angry or mean, but I don't argue to hurt you, but to express my opinion or (most recently) simply play Devil's advocate. I think you are a great user, and I hope you don't think poorly of me. I don't have any bad feelings towards you. Debate does not equal hate.
Secondly, personally I do not believe the Cheese article is notable enough for FA status. There is just not significant content on the subject. While the article is good, there are many many other good articles that probably won't become FAs. The Elder Shrooboid article is really long and full of information, but the character is a minor boss with not much to say about it besides stating how to fight it. Significant content implies that there is so much content, it needs to be organized in sections - not just sections for games, but sections to describe other characteristics. The Kiddy Kong article is notable because info can be divided into these many sections. That's what I think significant content is. However, that is just one opinion. Other users may have different views of notability. Plumber feels Cheese is notable, and that's valid. However, others feel that Cheese is not notable, and unless Plumber can convince everyone that opposes that Cheese is notable, the FA nomination will fail. One way to convince people is to organize the article into sections with significant content. But the content is probably not there, so the Cheese article will stay the same, lacking significant content. If he can't convince others Cheese is notable, the FA nomination will eventually be dropped. However, the nomination itself is completely valid, and should be kept. -- Son of Suns
Since I have returned to the wiki, I have not returned to the forum or chat. Honestly, the "fun" of the wiki for me is in the articles themselves, not in interaction with users. Don't get me wrong - I don't hate anyone or anything. I just prefer diving deep into Mario's universe, trying to create high quality articles, and manage the wiki to promote users to create high quality articles. That's what I enjoy and that's what leaves me stress free. It makes me so upset when issues from the chat or forum are brought to the wiki, and users start arguing about it. I think it looks unprofessional - all these squabbles about blocking on the chat, etc. and I think it may drive new users away. It's just something I don't care for anymore. However, I don't mind talking to users one on one. That's actually fine with me. And that's why I left my AIM contact info on my user page, so users can IM me if they want to chat personally. I think there are two relative groups on this wiki: the content based ones and the community based ones. I fall into the first camp, but I don't dislike the wiki community. I just have more fun in the content. -- Son of Suns
Yeah I feel ya. At least users have other outlets instead of the wiki to go to, like UnMario Wiki, Fantendo, and Mario Wiki Userpedia. As long as it's not affecting the articles here, I don't care what users do in their free time. -- Son of Suns
- Tsk, tsk. I went to my local Wal-Mart and read half the guide. Looks awesome. 3D, personally, I think all sweat belongs at the gym.
Re: Stumpers's Return
Bad Writing Section
I am really offended by your bad writing section. Users (for the most part) try really hard to put good info into the wiki. Sometimes it's not written the best, but instead of making fun of it, you should correct the mistake and leave it at that. Users are trying their hardest and you are insulting them. One of the policies here is to "assume good faith" which you are not doing. You are not simply insulting the writing, but those who wrote the writing. -- Son of Suns
- Well, you are not assuming good faith by pointing out these flaws and laughing at them. You shouldn't call it "bad writing" because users are writing the best they can. It's discouraging. We should try to be a little more constructive here. So I think I am going to have to remove this section eventually, unless you can reformat it. Perhaps you can use the quotes to point common errors in writing an article, and how it can be improved. But use of such subjective words is offensive, and needs to be changed. -- Son of Suns
- Thanks for being more constructive! -- Son of Suns
You're kidding, right? Take DK Logos for example. First of all, that's not even the official name. Second, they're extremely minor things in a seven-year-old game. I don't see reason for someone to want to create that article in the first place. I'm not trying to pick a fight, just making a point. DarknessLord 12:36, 6 October 2007 (EDT)
I have a little problem. The Gaming Acheivements section in my homepage has been getting a little long, and I have been wanting to make a table out of them. One part being games I copleted, one part finished games, and the third being for other acheivments. I looked at how it's done on the help section, and saw the table in the Shroom City article as an example, but it just looks too complicated for me. Do you have any advice?
- Heh. 3D, ASHLEY FOR GIGA BOWSER'S LUNCH!
- Her theme song pwns, but I am not a follower of her witchy impudence. 3D, AH HA HA HA HA HA HA AB AY AH AH A*I AUI AIOU BAJBFAVNFA FIO UO!
- I'll make you a sarcastic, neutral villian. I need j00r spites. 3D, wanna just be a Blooper?
- Schweet. In your first appearance, you use an AK-47. 8P 3D, I'll upload the first comic at 3:00 A.M. tomorrow.