Just another Korean guy's talk page.
- “YOU! are n-n-not welcome HERE!!!”
- —Kamek, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Anyway, welcome to my Talk Page. Ask anything if you don't know anything about something. Both of us should be polite in manner, and I'll be polite in manner.
And feel free to ask me a question! (Except stupid questions)
OMG, so sorry.
- Yeah, did it. Lol. It did seem pretty far fetched.Toad and his brigade! 00:54, 8 January 2015 (EST)
- Thanks for telling me, lol. Hey, I noticed it said you want to make friends on this wiki, so hey friend request? Here's the userbox
- Hm.. I, too, doubt that Kerri provided Rosalina's voice instead of Laura. But your statement is not official; in other words, not all of them knows that it's not her that provides the voice of Rosalina, unless you post it to somewhere else and prove that it is not her. And moreover, you got to convince L151 and Baby Luigi too. CSR 15:23, 16 March 2015 (EDT)
- Kerri's Email response is on Rosalina's discussion page. Why would she say she didn't voice her if she wasn't sure? Moreover , if people actually take time to read some other pages , they would notice that Kerri no longer works with Nintendo because she move out and that's why Laura took over. And even more , Kerri's voice credits for Rosalina in games post Mario Kart 7 rely on REUSED VOICE CLIPS that Kerri herself has also said she provided and they were unused in MK7 But used in posterior games featuring her voice. Rosalina has a new recordings in MP10 , that's not a secret at this point , and it's not possible that those are Kerri'S considering : A) Her Email saying that She is not Rosalina's voice in MP10. B) Kerri's not in Seattle nor she works with Nintendo anymore to provide New recordings. C) Laura Faye Smith is Rosalina's current actress that doesn't have echo in her voice unlike Rosalina's 2 former VA'S which match Rosalina's lack of Echo in MP10. D) According ti gameplay Rosalina doesn't have ANY Mario Kart 7 ,Smash , Mario Golf voice clips.)--Swiftie Luma (talk) 16:08, 16 March 2015 (EDT)
- I DID saw that. So don't sweat it. Then you're saying that it is NOA's fault? Well I can't give clear answer about this -- I just wrote that Kerri provided Rosalina's voice cuz MP10 Credits clearly stated that she provided her voice instead of Laura Faye Smith (LFS). So if LFS provided her voice, then her name would be in the credits of MP10. You may have to question that problem to Nintendo too. And that's all I can give. Sorry if it's not clear enough. I am not a talkative person, so.. CSR 16:22, 16 March 2015 (EDT)
- They are humans , they can make mistakes too, (They even called her Kerry and not Kerri) not to mention that as much as the credits In-game say something , it falls apart when the One Person (in this case Kerri Kane) denies being part of the game ; Again , why would she Deny being Rosalina if she wasn't sure? moreover , she actually said that she took time to listen to Rosalina's voice in MP10 to be able to tell, Even if the credits said so , I dont believe it when Important facts are on the table ; and to that extend the purpose of the Wiki is to provide correct info , that's why i don't really want to leave it simple , because now , The Main source of Info (The actual VA) provided the truh about the issue.--Swiftie Luma (talk) 16:31, 16 March 2015 (EDT)
- Are you sure that you're a part of Mariowiki Staff? Well something skeptical is seen your screenshot, just as Glowsquid pointed out. Or is it because you wanted to point out the truth? Well in either way I may not be the right person for you to convince. Look, I'm an ordinary Mariowiki user. So you may have to convince admins and other skilled users instead. CSR 16:58, 16 March 2015 (EDT)
- Aren't all of us part of the Mario Wiki staff? We are all users that contribute to the site , espeacially the Auto-confirmed Ones. I don't care about convincing anybody to be honest because i'm confident about what i'm saying , because , if people actually bothered to have the RIGHT info they would email the actress. I did and i got my response , and if any of you email her then the result wont be any different.--Swiftie Luma (talk) 17:13, 16 March 2015 (EDT)
Ok, so I am Sap and you can edit this. Thanks! Sap
- Um.. Yeah, sure. ;; CSR 08:54, 23 March 2015 (EDT)
- You're welcome. I'm glad that it helped. :D CSR 01:44, 6 April 2015 (EDT)
unfortunately according to policy i must...
|Please stop not marking floods of edits (13 in a row, I counted) as minor edits on the Super Mario Wiki. This isn't a warning, and it's possible that you made a mistake by accident or without realizing it; this is simply a reminder for your information. If the action continues, then a warning will be issued. Thanks for reading and keep contributing.|
If this reminder was not issued by an administrator and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.
- Oops, I think I just blindly editting on these, because I was working hard on the addition of languages and romajis on certain sections. I'll keep an eye on this reminder. Thanks for telling me. CSR 19:59, 17 September 2015 (EDT)
I'm such a good friend right. Sorry I never noticed that you responded to my request. I put your userbox up straight away and despite this setback, I hope we can be mates. Please don't let this contradict what you think of this Yellow Yoshi. A year goes fast and I have classes, but hopefully we can catch up and chat. Thanks.
- Hello and welcome back, mate! Yup, I was waiting for you... And I didn't know you changed your ID. Hopefully I can fix that. Welcome aboard anyway :D CSR 13:36, 21 November 2015 (EST)
RE:Can you keep an eye on that user?
- You're welcome, RandomYoshi! Keep up with your patroller work. Yup, I was counting on you. :D CSR 04:08, 17 December 2015 (EST)
So I let him vandalizing and wait a admin, or I undo his edit until a admin show up?--(TALK) 21:45, 9 January 2016 (EST)
- Just keep undoing his edits and report him as soon as admin shows up. I'll help you too. CSR 21:47, 9 January 2016 (EST)
my browser was being a bitch so proplemontage got there before me, but thanks for the head-up all the same.
fyi: Instead of undoing multiple consecutive edits individually (as you did on the Magikoopa) page, it's faster and easier to go to the last revision in the page history before the page was vandalized and save it. --Glowsquid (talk) 13:17, 2 March 2016 (EST)
- Sorry for the late reply, Glowsquid. But I was using my phone to undo those edits, so my actions might not be fluid. Thanks for the tip anyway. CSR 18:58, 2 March 2016 (EST)
how do I customize my signature? ( by the way im on my Wii U at the time ) so how do I customize my signature on it? ( I want a a picture of Princess Peach thanks! TabuuandMasterCore (talk) 12:23, 3 March 2016 (EST)