- 1 Theused
- 2 Venus Fire Trap
- 3 I'm not
- 4 Brawling in Brawl
- 5 About the forum
- 6 Proposal deletion?
- 7 Stub?
- 8 that user...
- 9 Could you give me a hand?
- 10 ?
- 11 World 2-5 (NSMB)
- 12 Rewriting big boo's haunt
- 13 Moneybags
- 14 This Article...
- 15 Mario Kart Wii
- 16 Smoke
- 17 Perry's hints...
- 18 comic
- 19 Cartoon Images
- 20 RudnickiMario
- 21 Episodes
- 22 Hawkmouth
- 23 How do I join?
- 24 Article Organization Proposal Finally Up!
- 25 Zangoose is a Goose
- 26 Eiffel Tower in the Super Show
- 27 RE: Robo Suit
- 28 Mama Mario and Legend of Zelda
- 29 Hi
- 30 Implied Pokemon
- 31 RE: Koopa's alter egos
- 32 RE: Robo Koopa
- 33 RE: Grandma Mario
- 34 Mario Cartoon Articles
- 35 DiC Series Question
- 36 Advice?
- 37 Portrayal information in character infoboxes
- 38 yes i wanna play!!!
- 39 DKC games
Can you please delete these articles (sorry)
Venus Fire Trap
Brawling in Brawl
About the forum
Hey, booster, I can't get the antibot thing on the forums. I put in the right answer, but it always comes out wrong. ps. I never got my activation email for the actual wiki. my email is firstname.lastname@example.org. just be sure that you don't give my email to anyone else. please email me with your reply.
Somebody keeps deleting my proposal about making character pages have content that other Mario character pages have. I'd rather not do it by my self but...
I'm sorry, but you've confused mii further... Should I just go do what my proposal said?
- Seriously, when would you want to fight?? Glitchman (talk · contribs)
- Would about 1 and a half hours be OK, cuz I'm supposed to be doing homework now. Glitchman (talk · contribs) BTW, I'd prefer if you post messages on my current talk page.
Is there some rule that all stubs become deleted? As you did to Peel Out and Stump Change? Those were mini-games from MP7. Besides, there was a proposal about that allowing those pages, remember? Marcelagus (T • C • E)
- Oh, ok. Well, I just thought that someone would have to start it, because those articles had 88 pages linking to them. Oh well. I don't have the game, so I can't really "put an effort" into it, either. And no, I was not doing it to increase my article tally, Booster. Articles are better off gone than short, I suppose. Anyway, thanks for clearing it up, though.Marcelagus (T • C • E)
Could you give me a hand?
Hello Booster this is my first request to you (or anyone else) but I was wondering if you could take a look at article "WORLD 2-5 (NSMB)"for me and judge if it is still a stub (if it isn't you can remove the "stub logo"). As you probably know I'm new here and this is my first major edit and I have added a lot of info. If it has sufficient information (or still needs more) please reply on my talk page.
Thank you so much,
Hi there! Can I ask you a favor? Can you please talk to Fixitup? We resolved the Baby Daisy conflict on the talk page while he was gone and now he's making a relationship section again on the page, and he's starting to get annoying. He's also saying I'm starting an edit war with him, even though the problem was resolved. SJ derp :P
Could you please try to pay more attention to what's going on? As you can see, I DID stop continuing Toadette4evur's flame war. They continued it. You can see this as they are the last person to make an edit on the page. It was resolved, and the outcome was us keeping it. Maybe next time you should check up on things a little better. Fixitup
- You can see on the talk page that it hasn't been resolved. It HAD been, until Toadette4evur started an edit war. Fixitup
Here's what happened: He went offline for a while, then me and some of the other users involved agreed that we could move the Relation article to the trivia. Then when he came back he threw a fit and kept adding the section back, then I contacted you and another Sysop in case one of you was too busy. I stopped after that but he continued contacting people. Then he started making rude comments to me and a friend of mine, so I removed his comments off my talk page, and requested that he not be allowed to comment on my talk page. Then he started saying I was breaking the rules, and here we are now. SJ derp :P
- That's so off. I didn't throw a fit, and I'm the one that said I was not going to continue in an edit war. I started contacting more people because Toadette4evur started going around like the more people they told their side of the story to, the more would agree with them without knowing what actually happened. They then removed my comments, which didn't contain any inappropriate commentary, from their talk page. Last time I checked, that IS against the rules. Fixitup
I'm just gonna post here where you'll both see this. The Relationship section is valid. Many other articles have one. If I may ask, what is WRONG with it, Toadette4evur? If you have a vaild point I'll take it into consideration. And no, I can't stop Fixitup from posting on your talk page without blocking him entirely. -- Booster
- That's ok, I put that I don't want his comments on my talk page in my talk page rules. SJ derp :P
- Sorry to bring up old wounds again, but unconfirmed info?! Again, this section isn't the only one unconfirmed. The Daisy and Luigi (just using this as an example) section are unconfirmed too. It makes no sense to delete something for being unconfirmed while you keep even MORE unconfirmed info. Unless you delete every other sliver of unconfirmed/hinted at info/relationships (don't get any ideas) then I still see no problem with keeping this info. As for Cobold saying that, don't be putting words in his mouth. He later said that just because he said it didn't make it true. Thats when we decided to put the info the trivia section.(and why are we discussing this here?) -Moonshine
World 2-5 (NSMB)
I have made a few adjustments to the page. Could you take another look at it please? User:MC Hammer Bro.
How'z this? I have merged the two chapters.
Rewriting big boo's haunt
I have been working on big boo's haunt lately and I was wondering if once I fix a few things ( finish the star missions and probably remove the room list) I can remove the rewrite tab? I have written a lot if you check the history.
I'm ready for your "Evaluation"
Do you keep moving walking footsteps to moneybags? If you do can you stop it because they are NOT the same thing. File:Bob.gif Bob-omb buddy File:Bob.gif.I put something on the walking footsteps talk page go there.
Mario Kart Wii
I have a question for you. I'm working on the level for Super Princess Peach (Mastering the game does not make me less of a man no matter what anyone says! JK) and I was wondering If you knew what the block that have Perry give you hints? (the blocks that work like the message blocks in Yoshi's Island if you need a comparison)(and knowing this does not make me think of you as less of a man ;) ).
Thanks so much,
MC Hammer Bro. 17:51, 5 June 2008 (EDT)
do you want to cameo in my comic i want to put all the sysops to appear User:Hemu/sig 15:14, 18 July 2008 (EDT)
Well, This is the first time that I've done this so my dad is going to setup the computer for that.Oh and wait I got a problem here, what do I do when I press the print screen button? Despite all this when I right click on the mouse on youtube screen it only has two options, Settings, and adobe reader. So what is the point?I'm a bit confused here.Okay here's what I've done:
- I did play the episode on my computer
- I paused when I wanted to
- A little problem here, What print screen button are you talking about? it takes me directly to the print notice and...?
Im sorry to bug you again but do you know which episodes they starred in?(I meant single Enemy)
- Mouser-In his regular outfit form which the pic you uploaded
- Phanto-the same as Mouser
- Trouter-Same as Mouser
- Tryclyde-Same as Mouser
Since you're an expert in the mario cartoons, wasn't there a hawkmouth appearing in any of the episodes in the SMBSS? Also check out this Article if I'm wrong. And please give me all the episodes that tweeters appeared in.F g
How do I join?
Just a quick question, how do I join your pipe productions?
Article Organization Proposal Finally Up!
Zangoose is a Goose
I saw that image and the info on the video-game references page, and somehow I highly doubt the "M" on its front is any reference to Mario. Did you just assume that, or have you actually found an official source that says it was a reference to Mario? If not, then I doubt it.
Hmm... well that's okay then - as I'm 99% sure the pattern is no reference to Mario. However, the loose similarity between it and Mario's M still seems barely noticeable to me. Yeah, when I first saw Girafarig I was like "There's a Chain Chomp chewing your --!" - that similarity seems much more obvious than that with Zangoose and Mario. Okay, I might possibly ask other's opinions... eventually.
Thanks for not replying aggressively! That's rare these days...
Eiffel Tower in the Super Show
RE: Robo Suit
Looks complete to me. Provided it meets the 4000 character minimum (that includes text only, the syntax for the chart and images don't apply, but image captions do), you're good to go. We need more featured articles from the Super Show and other non-video game sources, so I definitely encourage this. Featuring this article could help people respect the Super Show articles as a valid part of the Wiki - I know when I first started here I only payed attention to the video game-related articles, and based on what gets the most traffic, I'll bet many new users are the same. I'm currently trying to get articles related to the Super Mario Bros. film featured, but I'd like to keep working on Super Show articles once I'm done, as Salvador Drainado was very fun to rewrite. Anyway, thanks a bundle for working so hard on that article and our entire coverage of the cartoons! Stumpers! 11:42, 16 January 2009 (EST)
- It definitely would be a landmark! I'm very surprised that none of your cartoon articles have been featured up until this point - they're very good. I seem to see your name everywhere I turn when it comes to the three DiC shows, so I know how much effort you've been putting into them. One of the other things I was hoping to do was complete the cartoon show, comic, and movie sections for the major characters like Mario, Luigi, Princess, Toad, and Yoshi. Hopefully, by putting all of that information on some of the Wiki's most popular pages, the often-shafted alternate media sources can get some respect! Stumpers! 02:04, 17 January 2009 (EST)
Mama Mario and Legend of Zelda
I know for a fact LoZ was confirmed to be her favorite TV show in "Mama Mia Mario" but I could have sworn it was one of the facts that Pietro got right about Mama. Does that ring a bell with you? Stumpers! 00:29, 19 January 2009 (EST)
- Gotcha. I could have sworn that they mentioned it somewhere else aside from Mama Mia Mario, though. :( Hmm... Stumpers! 02:33, 19 January 2009 (EST)
RE: Koopa's alter egos
That's a wonderful idea. Each alter ego could be listed with a short explaination. Indeed, we could even create an article for every alter ego (with a "main" link in the list page or what-not). Although a lot of the sci-fi/fantasy themed alter egos have obvious physical differences, granting them separate articles, the other ones also have different characterizations and personalities to fit the ego, which means they could also be given articles. You can start the article (King Koopa's alter egos would be a good title I think) and do what you want with it. But I would definitely support an article for each alter ego, then the actual Bowser article can be given more in-depth information about the episodes plain old "King Koopa" appears in. -- Son of Suns (talk)
- Good start! Personally, if a subject has an official name, I feel it is most likely notable for its own article. Some of our articles are only a few paragraphs in length (or less), so each alter-ego should have enough for an article. But whatever. It's not that big of a deal, and since you are writing all this, you get to make the initial call. Regardless, we should have content on all the alter-egos, it's not really that big of a deal if some are in a list or some are their own articles. Oh, and you could expand those sections/articles if you describe the physical/personality characteristics of each form that differs from the normal "King Koopa." The way Koopa talks or acts may change depending on the ego. -- Son of Suns (talk)
RE: Robo Koopa
It looks like you did everything correctly...and regardless, I'm sure Time Q will fix any mistakes. =) -- Son of Suns (talk) P.S. Great work on the Robo Koopa article. It will set a great precedent to expand our coverage of the Mario cartoon series, and hopefully Mario in other media as well. =D
RE: Grandma Mario
Dang...that's a tough one. First you may want to consult Stumpers as well. But personally, I would say that it counts as an "appearance," as she legitimately speaks, just through a different character (she is not merely mentioned by another character). And since she has a different name, she would get her own Grandma Mario article - then in both the Grandma Mia section and the Grandma Mario article, there would have to be a section about other mentions of "Grandma" and that these references may refer to either Grandma. -- Son of Suns (talk)
Mario Cartoon Articles
Massive kudos for your work on the Mario cartoon articles. They're really well-written. Despite the fact that I never actually watched very many episodes, I can get the fell for what the episodes were like. Now that's some good writing. =) — Stooben Rooben 23:08, 9 February 2009 (EST)
- You're very welcome! Wow, two years ago? I still feel like the newbie at times. I imagine there weren't many articles (or at least many detailed ones) on the Mario cartoons back then. Heck, I remember when I joined a little over a year ago, there wasn't a whole lot of focus on the cartoons. But I remember that you and Sir Grodus were editing/creating them quite often. But since he's become inactive, you're pretty much our main cartoon contributor; at least you're talented with describing the episodes and such! — Stooben Rooben And thank you for your compliment. :) 18:11, 10 February 2009 (EST)
DiC Series Question
I'm trying to remember in which episode this happened, but I remember some discussion about how Peach and Toad were exiled when Bowser took over, and Toad stayed by her side... maybe even saved her life once... it's really foggy. Is this memory grounded in reality at all? Stumpers! 15:02, 12 March 2009 (EDT)
- Thanks! You went above and beyond as usual! I was thinking it might have been an outside-of-episode piece of information, so I think the writer's Bible was definitely what I was thinking of! ...and now I have more information about their past experiences, too! YES! Just to let you know, I asked because I'm rewriting and expanding The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! and couldn't quite remember the back story. Since the writer's Bible is from AoSMB3, I'll just note that the princess and Toad's backstory was expanded further in AoSMB3. Thanks again! Stumpers! 23:33, 12 March 2009 (EDT)
I've been thinking about creating (or asking you to create actually) a "Mario family" or "Mario's family" article that would talk about Mario's family as a unit, sorting out all the different connections between family members. I was also thinking that might be good for Bowser's family as well. Those are the only two characters with large and complicated families I believe, so maybe two articles could help us untangle (or tangle in a different way) all these family ties. What do you think? -- Son of Suns (talk)
- Thanks. I don't think I will have time to really work on them either, plus I don't have the background in the Super Show like you do, which really explains the Mario (and Koopa) family. -- Son of Suns (talk)
Portrayal information in character infoboxes
Hey there, Booster; we appreciate your help in regards to placing in info about who portrays what characters, but we really don't need that info in the character infoboxes themselves. In fact, the articles themselves mainly list them anyway (usually at the bottom). Thanks, and we hope you understand. :) --M. C. - "Mario Gals" Fan! User Page | Talk Page
- Never mind; Stooben Rooben informed me that the edits you made do count. Sorry about that. --M. C. - "Mario Gals" Fan! User Page | Talk Page 09:55, 9 April 2009 (EDT)
yes i wanna play!!!
Hi Booster!!! i was just passing by and i saw your message and yes i'd love to play MKW my Wii code is: 1462-7697-4331-7869 and my MKW code is:2320-7610-4505 is that Ok?!?! Castle Toad 12:34, 9 April 2009 (EDT)
Ok! do what you have to do and let me know when you can!!! Ok? Castle Toad 12:37, 9 April 2009 (EDT)
Well Mr. Booster i'm outta here! i'm going to play MKW online....maybe if tou add me you can find me there! see ya! Castle Toad 12:51, 9 April 2009 (EDT)
Ok just give me 5 minutes to get ready and i'll be there Ok? Castle Toad 14:06, 9 April 2009 (EDT)
Hey!!! Thanks for the race! that was really fun! and you are very good!!! please count me in any time you think to play there! Also i had an error while sending you my Wii friend code!!! *(if you want it)* it's NOT the one i gave you before it is:1468-7697-4331-7869 maybe if you like to, i think i need yours!!! so have fun see ya 'round here!!! Castle Toad 00:59, 10 April 2009 (EDT)