From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Hello there, this is winstein (notice the small letters).
General sandbox: User:Winstein/Sandbox
- Dr. Mario World
- Various information in the Dr. Mario World article
- Dr. Mario World's worlds: created pages for World 4 to World 31, revamped Worlds 1 to 3. World 8 was the first article created by me on this wiki.
- List of specialists in Dr. Mario World
- List of Skill Summits in Dr. Mario World
- List of Clinic Events in Dr. Mario World
- Dr. Mario World articles on its elements, such as creating articles (e.g. floatie virus and pop cannon) or updating articles (e.g. bubble machine)
- Dr. Mario World information on characters, assistants, and objects. Information such as how the skills work and how much skill points are needed to fill the skill metres
- Over 2000 screenshots for this game, mainly from this game's stages
- Stick and Spin: Version differences summary, extra information
- Block Star: Added extra information in this minigame
- Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure
- Detailed the way the miracle cure works, as well as on single player; Controls section added
- Created and updated pages for the game's titular miracle cures
- Information on the Miracle Cure Laboratory stages, including taking screenshots for the stages
- Dr. Mario Express
- Added the List of Dr. Mario Express staff page for this game
- Updated the gameplay section, added the controls section
- NDcube: Renaming of "Nd Cube" to "NDcube". Sections unable to be updated are already updated by other staff members.
- Tetris & Dr. Mario: Added the Mixed Match section, added controls section
- Dr. Mario Online Rx: Expanded the Modes section to detail between the game's two modes Dr. Mario and Virus Buster, added Controls section
- Dr. Mario & Puzzle League: Expanded the Gameplay section, added Controls section, added screenshots
- Dr. Luigi: Expanded the Gameplay and Game modes sections, added Controls section, added screenshots
- Dr. Mario (game): Added a Cutscenes section, revamped Gameplay and Game Modes sections
- Capsule (The Dr. Mario object)
- Created a proposal to move Megavitamin to Capsule. The change is approved unanimously among 7 votes.
- Revamped the main content in the article to account for the move.
- Updated many pages that linked to the Megavitamin page so that they link to the Capsule page instead.
- Dr. Mario 64: Added a Controls section; Expanded the Gameplay, Story, and Playable Characters sections.
Pages to be completed
- (Maybe) Mario Golf: Super Rush
Thank you for reading.