From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
Hello! Well, I'm bad at grammars, but I'll help you out!
Update (October 12, 2019): I'm also in SmashWiki now! Well, I think this wiki is still my main wiki, though.
This list is work in progress, so please wait to more datas.
- Main series - Super Mario Bros. 3, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Super Mario 3D World
- Main (?) spin-offs - Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker series
- Other spin-offs - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- Males - Larry Koopa and Ludwig von Koopa, particularly after New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Speaking of all of the Koopalings, I prefer the New Super Mario Bros./Super Smash Bros. voices rather than their Mario Kart 8 ones.
- Females - Rosalina! Especially after Super Mario 3D World, which introduced her current voice, that game really made me love her.
- Species - Toads. Give the green and purple Toads more appearances! And for specific characters, Toadette and Kinopio-kun.
- Enemies - Hammer Bro-related enemies (particularly their modern appearances), Bob-omb, Chargin' Chuck.
Favorite power-ups and other items, gimmicks
- Power-ups - Ice Mario (New Super Mario Bros. Wii), Boomerang Mario, Cat Mario, Costume Mario
- Gimmicks - Note Block (especially after New Super Mario Bros. 2), Blinking Block (particularly the ones from Super Mario 3D World), Kick Bomb, Spine Coaster
- Beach and Inside Volcano themes from New Super Mario Bros. Wii, especially with either Gold Ring or Baby Yoshi.
- Speaking of course edit musics from Super Mario Maker series:
- Beep Block Skyway music from Super Mario 3D World, especially with the Block sounds.
- "Slide" theme from Super Mario 64. The music makes the sliding more feeling speedy and fun.
- For the famous Super Star theme:
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (Powerful Mario), the first game using that sub-melody. GBA version's instruments also make me funny.
- Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 - it sounds like they took note from both of the NES and SNES versions. Well done.
- Super Mario 3D Land - Three words: best bass ever. This version is the best version of the song IMO.
- Special 8 map from Super Mario 3D Land. ♪Take a page and a pen, draw a big mushroom♪
Useless fact about Super Smash Bros. Ultimate with...
- Young Link is the only character that has no Japanese announcement, but has Korean one. All other characters with the Korean announcement (Ice Climbers, Villager, Rosalina & Luma, Greninja, Isabelle and Incineroar) has both the Japanese and Korean announcements.
- Simon and Richter Belmont, and King Dedede are only three characters that use the English announcements in the Korean version while having the Japanese announcements.
- The Dutch version is the only non-English/Asian language that pronounce Bayonetta's name in the same way as in English and Japanese. All other languages pronouncing the first "a" as the standard "a".