|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
What reason is there for this to be separate from Punch? There's nothing special about it, and this article is very short anyway. The name "Wario Punch" is purely conjectural as far as I know; both the red Spriteling in Greenhorn Forest and the manual simply call this move a "punch", further increasing the pointlessness of this article.
- 7feetunder (talk) Even if the "Wario Punch" name were official, it's not like we have separate articles for the different names for Wario's Dash Attack.
- Niiue (talk) Per proposal.
- Time Turner (talk) The Prima guide also calls it a "Punch". Per all.
- Alex95 (talk) Per all
- Luigi 64DD (talk) Per all.
- Wildgoosespeeder (talk) Per all.
- Shy Guy on Wheels (talk) Punch is the official name. Per all.
- Ultimate Mr. L (talk) They're exactly the same. Per all.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per all.
- Baby Luigi (talk) Funny thing is, we don't even have an article about Wario Whack from Super Mario 64 DS, even though it was named that way in the instruction booklet.
- YoshiFlutterJump (talk) Per all. What's the point of this article?