There is a glitched Image in the page. Emperor Yoshi (talk)
- No there isn't.
- It says "Click an area to open the relevant article." under it. Emperor Yoshi (talk)
That's an image map. A cooler way to view areas' articles. There is a way to remove it, just remove the template ML:BIS. But don't, try clicking somewhere on the image!Mr bones (talk)
Is it needed? Emperor Yoshi (talk)
Yes, it makes articles look better.Count Bonsula I need blood...20:24, 28 August 2010 (UTC)
Actually, no it doesn't since you just see a random images that says Click on relevant article, which to most people would make abosulely no sense because it has nothing to do with the article.
That image is a template you know!Count Bonsula I need blood... 20:29, 28 August 2010 (UTC)
All the other pages that have the template do not have that Image. Emperor Yoshi (talk)
- Okay before this turns into a war, yes it is needed. The Tower of Yikk is an area, the map is a list of areas. Click on the area you want to see. Simple. --FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
We already have a list of the areas in the page. Emperor Yoshi (talk)
- Though I think it looks useless to me, people are image learners and they'll probably look at the image first before the name. Ray Trace(T|C)
But the image doesn't even have anything to do with the article. The Tower of Yikk is actually just a part of Blubble Lake. Not its own individual place.
The Tower of Yikk is a place. When you look at BIS's map, you see its name in it! This map is based on MLBIS world mapCount Bonsula I need blood...20:41, 28 August 2010 (UTC)
- I think the main issue here is the size of the map. Sure, it might be actual size, but it would be more efficient if it were larger for more precision and things wouldn't appear hidden because of the size. Ray Trace(T|C)
I do not think the image could get any bigger. Emperor Yoshi (talk)
The image of Bowser fighting the Tower might be fake. For one thing, the caption says Super instead of Great, though that could just a be regional difference. Another thing is that the Tower's health bar is weird. It's solid white instead of shaded green. Could someone verify if the image is official?
25px Ultimate Mr. L (Talk) 20:59, 4 October 2016 (EDT)
- I don't know about the "Super" thing (it more than likely is a regional thing), but I do know that the health bar is white in that image because in giant battles the health bars flash every time someone gets hit (meaning that the screenshot was taken during a frame in which the flashing effect had just begun).
- -Toa 95 (talk)