Merge Grape Switch and Pineapple Switch to Target Switch
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
They're practically the same thing with the same function except they can only be shot at with different fruits. Both of these articles are nearly identical in structure. Having them all in this article would be better since the other 3 switches don't have articles and are mentioned here. Alternatively, the switches can all be created into separate articles, although I think this is unnecessary since it'll only change up a few words.
- Baconator (talk) Per my proposal
- Ratfink43 (talk) Per my writing in the comments section
- Zero777 (talk) I guess so. And why are only those two fruits have their own article if there's like six different Fruit Switches?
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) I was with you in the start, so I support this merge. Per proposal.
- Reddragon19k (talk) Put them together! That is a per all!
- Mario4Ever (talk) There's nothing that significantly distinguishes the two with articles from the three without. Per the proposal's primary objective.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per Baconator.
- Toad85 (talk) Per All
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per all.
- Yoshiwaker (talk) - What the dude above me said.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) The five types of switches are nearly identical, and it is a lot easier to navigate with them all together.
- Tyler2513 (talk) There do function the same and are based as the same thing merely just different titles I think they should be merged into Target Switch
- Mario Bros.! (talk) – Per ALL!
Create Separate Articles for Each Switch
Keep As Is
I have never played DK64, so I have this question: If you are playing as Chunky Kong, will the switches always be Pinnapple switches? And if you switch to a different character, will the Pinnapple switches change to the new character's respective switch? Sorry but Ive never played this game, so dont go all "duh" on me. Ratfink43 (talk)
- Pretty sure they remain the same, so you have to change characters to shoot the right switch. Baconator (talk)
In that case, they are are just the same switch but need to be hit with different projectiles, which deserves a merge. Heck, this article even provides (little) info about the different switches Ratfink43 (talk)