Merge Ski Yoshi and Snowball Yoshi
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
DON'T MERGE 3-5
I never understood why these two articles aren't one. They're basically the same thing! Ski Yoshi "turns into" Snowball Yoshi when he screws up the skis. Can't we just mention it in the article? They're not two different transformations. Heck, Snowball Yoshi isn't even a transformation in the first place!
- Pyro (talk) - Per the proposal.
- New Super Yoshi (talk) Per Pyro.
- Coooool123 (talk) It makes sense to merge because they're basically two tiny articles that can relate to each other. Just make the title Ski Yoshi and then make a subheading for transformations.
- Raven Effect (talk) No one is Yoshi on Skis and the other is Yoshi turned into a snowball. And while they are caused by Yoshi falling while on Skis they are in no way the same for they have different uses.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) Per Raven Effect
- RandomYoshi (talk) – They are used in different ways. They look different. There is no reason to merge them two.
- GreenDisaster (talk) Per all.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Nope, they deserve their own articles. They function differently.
Also your argument about them being basically the same things is flawed after all what is a Paragoomba is it not just a regular goomba with wings is a Dancing Spear Guy not just a Spear Guy who dances Raven Effect (talk)