Merge to Paragoomba
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
This is our little color exception. Why is that? It has a separate entry in SPP's glossary? So did the red and green Troopas, but I've said multiple times why they shouldn't be split (namely, their behavior between each other isn't perfectly consistent. Banana and Banana Peel would be a more viable case for splitting due to one being a fairly consistently-used discarded piece of the other, and the argument for enemy color-splitting grinds straight to a halt when I point out the inconsistencies of the Shy Guys' behavior). Anyways, given the fact that games such as the NSMB games use this version's behavior anyways, wouldn't it make more sense to merge them anyways?
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) - Per Proposal.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) If Banana and Banana Peel can't be split without causing problems, then this, too, is causing problems as it is now.
- LinkTheLefty (talk) - Per Proposal.
- Bazooka Mario (talk) I don't think the banana comparison is a valid one, but I also agree that this probably should be merged to Paragoomba, as we don't have the Koopa Troopa/Birdo/Snifit colors split, do we?
- TheFlameChomp (talk) I feel this makes sense for consistency with the other enemies with multiple colors, especially since regular Paragoomba use the same behavior in some more recent games.
- BBQ Turtle (talk) Per all.
- Yoshi the SSM (talk) Per all.
- bwburke94 (talk) Per all.
- MarioManiac1981 (talk) Per all.
- Niiue (talk) Per all.