Merge with Invincible Mario
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
do not merge 2-12
Do I really need a reason? There is no difference whatsoever. Spliting these articles is like spliting the SM64DS Mega Mario from the NSMB Mega Mario just because they are obtained via a different item. Unless they're going to be split, this shouldn't.
- MarioKid (talk) Per my proposal
- Wildgoosespeeder (talk) Too soon to get another proposal started after merging Super Star and Rainbow Star failed. People are going to decline more easily. Even with that said, I will always agree with this particular merge. It just needs to happen for simplicity sake.
- AfternoonLight (talk) Rainbow Mario requires a Rainbow Star, while Invincible Mario requires a Super Star. Leave it split!
- Baby Luigi (talk) Same reasons we don't merge Rainbow Star and Super Star, we don't merge this either: they have a different name and were intended as different power-ups. The article even lists its differences, and it even has its own trophy with said name in Smash for Wii U. Per consistency.
- Chocolate Mario (talk) Given that the other proposal failed, there would be confusion if these articles were merged and Rainbow Star/Super Star weren't. Per all.
- LudwigVon (talk) - Although I supported a merge of Rainbow Star with Super Star, here, I will oppose because of consistency and to avoid confusion since the other proposal failed.
- Tails777 (talk) Per all and the reasons we didn't merge Rainbow Star with Super Star. The games treat them as separate power ups, regardless of the similar effects.
- Time Turner (talk) Per all.
- BabyLuigi64 (talk) Per the reasons the Rainbow and Super Star articles were kept split.
- Fawful's Minion (talk) Per all.
- TabuuandPeach (talk) Per all.
- Bazooka Mario (talk) The other proposal failed. More discussion is required due to this, so I think this proposal is a waste of time.
- Andymii (talk) Per all.
- Quizmelon (talk) They are from two different series - Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Bros. To avoid confusion, it is best to keep them here.
This is silly. I'm not going to vote "Don't Merge" because I voted for a Super Star/Rainbow Star merger, but in the immediate aftermath of that vote failing? This has no chance whatsoever. You should withdraw it. - Reboot (talk) 21:33, 17 May 2016 (EDT)