Uhm, I don't undestand this. Is it about the health bar? I don't think we need an article on things like, health bar, star counter, Shine Sprite counter, blue coins counter etc. Seems useless. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 08:51, 6 March 2008 (EST)
- Well this seems more important than just a regular bar in my opinion. It has a real name unlike the other bars. And this can be considered a Game Mechanic. Paper Jorge ( Talk·Contributions)·
Merge Power Gauge to Health Meter
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Why do we have this article when we have Health Meter? The only difference I found is the name, as they are written about the exact same thing. Additionally, the article for Health Meter has much more in-depth information for the 3D platformer sections, while this article is instead lacking in information. I propose that we get rid of this duplicate article by merging it.
- ThirdMarioBro (talk) Per proposal.
- Reddragon19k (talk) This is definitely my favorite type of proposal! Let's play! Per all... MODULATION!
- BoygeyDude (talk) Exactly the same thing. Per all.
- Zero777 (talk) Per all
- Mario4Ever (talk) I thought it was called a Health Meter anyway...per proposal.
- Supremo78 (talk) Pretty much the same thing. Per all.
- SWFlash (talk) Besides, it's not like one vote ever made a difference. Per proposal.
- Superfiremario (talk) Per all.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per ThirdMarioBro.
- Arend (talk) - We don't even have to expand the Health Meter article with the information this article covers, as Health Meter covers the very same thing Power Gauge is talking about. We only turn this article in a redirect, that's all. And so, per all.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per all.
- Mario Bros.! (talk) – The info is on Health Meter.
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per all.