Talk:Mushroom Kingdom Tribune
- Well, it is advertisement made by Nintendo, and we cover that. Perhaps a merge into some other page might be better. --™ The 'Shroom 23:10, 17 March 2010 (EDT)
- I don't think a mail ad needs its own article (not to mention that is is very short). How many ads are there? It could just be merged with the game's article (or a page on mail ads in general if there was one). --Grandy02 11:12, 12 August 2010 (UTC)
Delete Mushroom Kingdom Tribune or merge to Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
merge article 1-11-0
This is an issue that's been bugging me for a while; should this be deleted, merged, or kept? The major problem with this is that, to my knowledge, this is the first page made specifically for an advertisement, so we have no previous references. So how should we go about treating it? On one hand, it's a specifically named advertisement. On the other hand, it's an advertisement. The article itself is short (and it's not a stub) and can easily be merged to the article of the game it's advertising, but even then, I don't think it's even worthy of a section. In my opinion, it just seems too minor.
- Baby Mario Bloops (talk) - I don't think it should be deleted. However, similar cases - such as when they were giving away signed baseballs for Mario Super Sluggers - are already merged onto the relative page.
- Super Famicom 64 (talk) - Yes. Per all.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) This shouldn't be deleted because it's still something worth being mentioned on the game article.
- SuperPaperFan (talk) - Per all.
- New Super Yoshi (talk) Per SuperPaperFan.
- Lakituthequick (talk) Per Commander Code-8
- Bwf8398 (talk) Per all
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per all.
- Akfamilyhome (talk) Per all. The same principle is also used in Mario Super Sluggers and WarioWare DIY.
- yoshiyoshiyoshi (talk) Can it be mrged into Merchandise?
- RandomYoshi (talk) – It's Mario-related information, and last time I checked, we don't have an inclusion policy. This means that there really aren't any arguments that I can see being for deletion of information pertaining to Mario like this article has. This is also official advertising, and if we didn't want to show that information on the Super Mario Wiki, then it would appear like we want to censor just that advertising, which would question the Super Mario Wiki's neutrality to Mario-related subjects. This should be merged because it will make the Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story article look more complete, and it wouldn't just be something that would be relocated to the trivia-section of the article, meaning that it would decrease the quality of that article.
- Honestly, this and the Weekly Wario should be merged in the respective game articles. KaBoom! 23:37, 6 March 2012 (EST)