Talk:The Weekly Wario
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
Merge to WarioWare: Smooth Moves or delete
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
MERGE ARTICLE 8-0-0
Just like in the case of Mushroom Kingdom Tribune, this article is small. How can we treat this article? Should we merge it to its game article, delete it, or keep it the same? We know it's small but it's not a stub.
- Super Famicom 64 (talk) - Per proposal.
- Zero777 (talk) We need to keep consistency. Per proposal.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) The Weekly Wario is also an instruction booklet for the game, but that falls in the same case as the Mushroom Kingdom Tribune, which doesn't really need its own article. Per proposal.
- RandomYoshi (talk) – per LGM and my comment on the Mushroom Kingdom Tribute page.
- Lakituthequick (talk) Per LGM.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) If other instruction booklets fail to get their own article, I don't see why this is any different.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) Per the similar TPP going on now.
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per all.