Mark & Mark
Are we sure the two Marks are the same? It seems to be the same situation as Harry: one's in Mario Tennis and the other is in Mario Golf. Both look completely different from each other and have different traits, which is why they are split, so why isn't this the same with Mark? 22:11, 23 December 2017 (EST)
- Situation was brought up in Discord, which led me back to my question here, so... bump. Maybe TPP is necessary? 18:20, 23 May 2018 (EDT)
Split these characters
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Just to repeat what I said above, these are two very obviously different characters. It's the same situation as Harry, one plays tennis and the other plays golf. Both look and act vastly different from the other, so why isn't this the same case here? These should be split into "Mark (Mario Tennis series)" and "Mark (NES Open Tournament Golf)".
- Alex95 (talk) - Since the talk question only got one response.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per proposal.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) This doesn't require a proposal; the differences are too vast.
- Mario jc (talk) Still a good idea to be safe. Per proposal.
- John Denver Fan (talk) They are different characters, so I don't know why they are on the same page.
- BBQ Turtle (talk) Per all, they have very little in common.
- Yoshi the SSM (talk) Per all.