Talk:Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story bestiary
Rename to Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story bestiary
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Most RPG Games have a "bestiary" article. Then why not this one? I think it would be better if all the RPG Games have a bestiary article.
- Randombob-omb4761 (talk) Per proposal.
- Zootalo (talk) The Dream Team bestiary has the same proposal, so this page might as well follow suit.
- Yoshi876 (talk) Per consistency.
- Icemario11 (talk) Per all.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Sure, let's do that.
There's some debate as to whether Bowser 1, Midbus 1, Broque Monsieur and Broggy are bosses. They're unique enemies with the Boss Battle entrance (except Bowser) and death animation, but they aren't too strong and the regular enemy battle music plays. I think I've thought of a middle ground. What if we just listed them as Tutorial Bosses, since that's what they are, bosses meant to teach new techniques. We could use Italics for it. Any takers?
25px Ultimate Mr. L (Talk) 18:42, 2 October 2016 (EDT)
P.S. The game doesn't save after defeating Dark Bowser/Dark Star Core. Therefore, technically speaking, they are always the last enemies encountered. However, the X Bosses are listed after them. Is that important?
- I'm going to go ahead and do it.
- I think the optional bosses are down there because the whole place is optional with no place to put them. As a matter of fact, since Bowser X is harder than Dark Bowser (or any other boss), he should be last and the others need to be near him. Yoshi the SSM (talk) 15:33, 3 October 2016 (EDT)
Wrong stat boosts
I've noticed that a few stat boosts from the Challenge Medal are incorrect. Take Goombule and Elite Goombule for example, it says that Goombule's SPD is 18. This is correct because 12 x 1.5 = 18. But look at Elite Goombule's, which is at 28. 12 x 1.5 does not equal 28. Also look at Bowser. His HP is 40, but 25 x 1.5 = 37.5 (which rounds to 38), which means his HP should be 40. Can anyone tell me why some are this way? DarkBowser777(talk) 10:33, 27 August 2017 (EDT)