Only if there is something significant about his pajamas themselves that worth noting. -- Booster
- I agree. Unlike the glove or hat (from Luigi's Mansion, among other games), I don't think this has been an item in any game: there have been overalls in the Mario & Luigi series, but none called "Mario's Overalls", and the overalls in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door weren't items either - the badges that changed the overalls were items, but that's not the same thing at all. Also, if it wasn't named in a game (unlike the LM items), the "overalls" in this page's name must be lowercase, as they would not be a proper noun in that case. - Walkazo 16:06, 3 November 2010 (UTC)
Merge or Delete Mario's Overalls
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Mario's overalls are purely for looks. They don't add any bonuses (Unlike Mario's Cap), are never collected as items (unlike Mario's Shoe), and are never involved in the plot (unlike Mario's Glove). And what about the overalls that Mario gets in the M&L series? Those overalls are not these overalls. Yes, they're overalls that belong to Mario, but they're not the overalls that Mario normally wears. So, I propose to either merge this to Mario or flat-out delete it.
Proposer: Reversinator (talk)
Deadline: 11 February, 2011, 23:59
- Reversinator (talk) I am the proposer, thus, I support my proposal.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Actually, the only special is that they are cards required to win in Mario Party-e, but that's about it.
- Edofenrir (talk) - I agree with the proposal and am in favor of merging.
- Count Bonsula (talk) - Per all.
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) - Per all.
- Marioguy1 (talk) - This will not necessarily create a new section, there is an existing section on the bottom of the Mario article for his clothing. I assume this is where the content will be stuck.
- Supremo78 (talk) - Per proposal.
- AnimalCrossingCool (talk) - Per all.
- MarioManiac (talk) Per all.
- Magikrazy51 (talk) Per all, unless they come out with a Mario game where his overalls play an important role, which I highly doubt will happen. Team Star Wolf!
- HenryClaylogan (talk) Per all.
- Master Koopakid (talk) Per Marioguy1 and Magikrazy5+my late comment
- FourPaperHeroes (talk) Per all.
- Reddragon19k (talk) I love merging! Per all! By the way, I like to merge!
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per all. And Reversinator, props on this proposal. It stuck out to me as one of the best written ever for some reason.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! I just read the article, the last part of its information is found in its respective articles and anybody can make up that assumption that the article says about his overalls, unnecessary. Zero signing out.
- Yoshiwaker47 (talk) All that you really need to know is in the Mario article, so this page is pointless.
- SWFlash (talk) , , Mario's Overalls, do we need it? I don't think so.
- The Cosmic Vin (talk) No use to have a useless section or article.
- New Super Mario (talk) Per Zero
- Walkazo (talk) - Per Yoshiwaker47: all the important stuff is already in the Mario's clothing section, and the rest is just pointless description that anyone can see for themselves by looking at a picture.
- I do recall seeing an article that groups all the equipment into one article, though I can't find it at the moment. Reversinator (talk)
Aren't there other articles about things like "Mario's hat" and "Mario's Gloves?" Can't we just merge all of that together under a page called "Mario's Articles of Clothing?" Argh, of course there are - they're right up there, don't know why I didn't see them: Mario's Glove, Mario's Hat. Can't they just be on one page? Mpeng (talk)
- His gloves and hat are notable items in other games. His overalls have no significance. Marioguy1 (talk)