Um, what about a paper mario sticker star shop list?
Split Mario Party information into 
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
The first problem is that this is not a catch-all page to Item Shops as it seems because we have Item Shop (Wario Land 4) linked right in this article. The Mario Party item shops are different from the shops in this article. This article otherwise focuses on shops from the RPG games noted by the image (with the Mario Party one being awkwardly placed later in the article because of the design of keeping these two merged) and a large section devoted to links to list of shops. The shops from the RPG games all have a similar function (and shops are a staple of RPG games in general) so I think they can be kept in one convenient place in the article.
If you oppose the split, consider merging Item Shop (Wario Land 4). You may also argue that the article on Wario Land 4 is long and detailed enough for its own page. I, however, believe information from Mario Party games are similarly solid enough for their own page instead of being lumped with stuff from the Mario RPG games, so it's best we keep Item Shop (Wario Land 4) separate and create Item Shop (Mario Party series) instead.
Here are some traits that set Mario Party item shops from the rest of this article.
- It's from an entirely different genre so they will have a drastically different function.
- They cycle items in every visit, and in some Mario Party games, boards have different sets of items they cycle through; e.g. you may sometimes find a Metal Mushroom Orb in Clockwork Castle, but never in Faire Square. Bowser Candy is restricted to Bowser's Warped Orbit.
- You cannot sell items.
- Barring Mario Party DS, you can purchase only one item per visit.
Finally, splitting this page helps with wiki organization (as in navigational templates and categories) so readers that want to read on Item Shops from the RPG games don't have to slog through a thick paragraph of Mario Party information and vice-versa for those who want information on an extremely important aspect of Mario Party.
- Bazooka Mario (talk)
- Baby Luigi (talk) Per.
- 3D Player 2010 (talk) I agree, Mario Party and Mario RPG items are just way too different to be lumped together like this imo.
- LudwigVon (talk) Per all.
- Roy Koopa (talk) Per preoposal, but did you mean "split...from" instead of "split...into"?
- RandomYoshi (talk) – Per proposal.
- Marioguy (talk) Per all.
- PowerKamek (talk) Per all.
What will happen with Orb Hut and Candy Shop? Do it will be merge with this newly article? Or the new article will be a disambiguation-type page that will talk about the concept of item shop from the Mario Party series?--(TALK) 19:40, 1 December 2015 (EST)