Did Grubba beat Prince Mush, or did he just become champion some time after? --Son of Suns 15:19, 18 July 2006 (EDT)
- Well, Grubba did mash Bandy Andy & King K under a big yellow face block in the second floor of storage. I would call that a beating, though it's never said if Mush's power was sucked into Grubba's machine immediately after Mush found out or if Mush was defeated first. Wayoshi 18:07, 18 July 2006 (EDT)
Let me rephrase the question: Did Grubba become the Champion of the Glitz Pit directly after Prince Mush or were there other champions between Mush and Grubba before Grubba assumed the title?
Also, was Prince Mush the first champion ever? --Son of Suns 19:10, 18 July 2006 (EDT)
No, I dont think so.... He was just the best, wasn't he? The most talented champ ever? Am I just confused? HK
Ah, ok...it only says that Mush was the first champion, but that's all. For all we know, there could be a hundred champions inbetween. Wayoshi 21:55, 18 July 2006 (EDT)
- And Grubba was a champion, right? --Son of Suns 10:11, 19 July 2006 (EDT)
- Yes, very likely. Wayoshi 10:21, 19 July 2006 (EDT)
Well, it was the fight of Prince Mush vs. Grubba that made Prince Mush champion, right? So if Grubba drained Prince Mush directly after, then Grubba was the next champion. This is all coming from memory, but I think that's right. Grubba never mentioned any other champions, so...--Dreyfus2006 13:58, 27 July 2006 (EDT)
- But if you talk to the people at the Juice Bar, you'll hear that Rawk Hawk made a cake for Prince Mush before their battle. Didn't Prince Mush lose that battle? So, wouldn't Rawk be the next champ directly? Does anyone have any proof other than it being very likely that Grubba was a champ? It doesn't really make since that he wouldn't be since he was all muscular and longed for the "good old days" or whatever it was that spurred him to build that machine. I dunno. Stumpers! 17:13, 31 October 2007 (EDT)
He couldn't have been sent to prison. What would they tell him. If the told the police he was sucking peoples life out with a crystal star judging by the fact Crystal stars were considered fairy tales so the cops most likely wouldn't believe them. Plus Grubba seemed dead to me. User:Pal101
- Besides, since when has there been a police force or government in that Glitzville besides Grubba and his minions? Stumpers! 17:05, 31 October 2007 (EDT)
- I'm pretty sure that I saw his limbs twitching during the cutscene. I figure that he's still alive, but a heck of a lot weaker than before.--Shroopliss 19:58, 29 January 2008 (EST)
When is this said?
- He is said to be, according to Bandy Andy, hidden under the stage, plotting his revenge.
I don't remember Bandy Andy saying this, even during the second time in the Glitz Pit. When does he say it? Avengah 18:53, 8 July 2008 (EDT)
- I agree, it looks like we have stolen it. It will look better if we have taken it ourselves but unfortunately, my video card doesn't work yet and I don't have the game. And no, simply removing the logo is NOT a solution. That is considered stealing even worse (I'm not the only one who can recognize stolen screenshots, even if the logo is removed). Plus, the Japanese text is an issue since we are an English wiki.
It is one of his moves but I don't know why it redirects here.
OK, here we go.....he's listed as a Clubba due to his English name playing off of it. however, the Japanese name of Clubbas is Gabon Hei, meaning "Gabon Soldier," with "Gabon" being Spike. Clubbas also have, well, clubs. Basically, he seems to just be an oddly-colored large Spike, not a Clubba, as he's not a soldier. Clubbas are specified as Spikes with a specific occupation. He lacks said occupation. Ergo, he is a Spike without that occupation. Ergo, not a Clubba. Ergo, just a Spike. Admittedly, his white belly looks like that of a Clubba, but the early Paper Mario games had some pretty odd off-modelness to them, so I imagine that's why Clubbas looked as they did. Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 23:48, 22 November 2017 (EST)
- Another thing is that this is not just a naming difference, but basically the official description of a Clubba is that of a Spike soldier that wields a spiked club, neither of which apply to Grubba or Tubba Blubba. Additionally, if you look through the Spike gallery, you'll see there were instances where Spikes had white bellies, so it isn't strictly a species difference. LinkTheLefty (talk) 00:20, 23 November 2017 (EST)