ummm...where did all the content go? -- Son of Suns
Concerning the trivia section, why is Bleck's shield supposedly created by the Chaos Heart if Blumiere did not become Bleck until he began using the Dark Prognosticus? Isn't the Chaos Heart only used to create The Void and Super Dimentio? --Mario4Ever
Its warped reality! Anyway, I'll rewrite. -- Sir Grodus
Bleck. -- Son of Suns
BL ECK! -- Sir Grodus
Doesnt he want to create some sort of time rift in time and space by making something normally impossibe (bowser and peach married) happen?--Widkid85 20:03, 29 March 2007 (EDT)
Yes, something involving an ancient and dark prophecy. Wonder why he wants to destroy the multiverse.... -- Sir Grodus
I think it was because Tippi dumped him.
Or maybe he's just not getting enough sleep. But yeah I think its because Tippy dumped him, I mean he completely insane.-Pal101
- No Tippi didn't dump him. Heck they get married at the end of the ga--oops spoilers. Silent but deadly! SuperLuigi821 You lost everything. Way to go genious.
Shoudln't it be Blumière? LORD 09:33, 1 May 2007 (EDT)
No, "Blumiere" is the correct spelling. --NintendoExpert89 06:11, 2 May 2007 (EDT)
Hey I think the quote does not look correct and not heared in the game. I think someone did an improper quote.(Super F22 Pilot 01:40, 6 December 2007 (EST))
Ah, you're the one who wrote, "Please learn better spelling and grammar before editing again I had to stay up all night to fix the grammar and spelling", on the history page. It's funny how you tell people to learn better grammar when your edits contain numerous errors, one right in your above comment. Don't tell me to learn better grammer when I worked hard to rewrite this page to make it more extensive and get a better status with only a few errors. You corrected three, no way in hell were you up all night and if you were; get a life. You're the one who needs a lesson in grammar and spelling.-Darknessofheart
- Well, fix it. ;) Add a quote that shows his personality better. :) My Bloody Valentine
- No. The game does not explain why he does it, but he only starts doing that after obtaining the book, stopping after the Chaos Heart is destroyed, presumably because he no longer used the book. It caused his name change and manner of speaking, but it has nothing to do with his quoting it. Mario4Ever
Shouldn't we move this page to Blumiere? --Rah, hah, hah, hah. I am the great and powerful King Bowser Koopa!
- No, because his name is only Count Bleck. The only time Blumiere is used is in the story playing between evey chhapter or by Tippi. Dimentio reveals that Blumiere is Count Bleck in the intermission after chapter 7, and so it isn't really used.M&L Beware my fury! 16:23, 28 January 2012 (EST)
Accouding to the Nintendo Power Player's Guide, he's playable for the battle with Super Dimentio. Is that true?-KP Blue 09:57, 23 April 2008 (EDT)
...No. :| My Bloody Valentine
WHAT?!--Fawfulfury65 21:27, 27 June 2009 (EDT)fawfulfury65
It's not true... The only change in character selection is a missing Luigi. --Never remembered, Forever Forgotten--
How to pronounce Blumiere?
Just like it says above, how do you pronounce Blumiere? I'm confused...--Fawfulfury65 21:31, 27 June 2009 (EDT)fawfulfury65
I'm pretty sure his name is pronounced, "Bloo-mee-air".
-SolarBlaze 2:04, 04 July 2009
I say 'Bloo-meer'. Say it how you want. -Isjee594
Lord Blumiere other lenguages name
In the article the Count Bleck has names in other lenguages but I no see Lord Blumiere in that and I remember that a person have edit the Lord Blumiere´s French Name.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Kingbooregard (talk).
Wait do you mean we need a Names in Other Languages subsection for Blumiere? I was just about to say that. Yeah. Count Bleck has two names, so we need two tables for the Names in Other Languages section. I only know English, so I can't make the template therefore, we need someone else to do it. Fawfulfury65
Yeah! They did it for Tippi. Why not Bleck? Use Google Translate! -Isjee594
I've noticed Count Bleck having simliarities to two other beings: Shadow the Hedgehog and Spider-Man 2's Doc Ock. All three have lost loved ones, all three became villains, and all three helped stop their own plots. A thing only Dr.Octopus and Bleck have in common is both are dead. Shadow Master 15:24, 6 May 2010 (EDT)
- Most probably a coincidence; those are all cliché concepts.--vellidragon 15:36, 6 May 2010 (EDT)
Actually, I don't think Bleck died. Maybe he did. All I know is that he went SOMEWHERE happy, not neccesarily in the Underwhere or Overthere. Don't know for sure, though. -Isjee594
Count Bleck's theme tune is very similar to the Doopliss battle them from TTYD. It is pretty much a reworking of it. Perhaps this deserves mention?
The preceding unsigned comment was added by GreenDisaster (talk).
- Mimi's theme sounds more like it actually. Anyways, I don't think we need to mention it, it's not exactly major to either of the games.
Really? Schweet! Didn't notice, and I've been quoting Doopliss all day! ;D -Isjee594
Trohpy in smash bros?
Count has no trophey, but he has a sticker. Kingfawful4321
Resemblance to the Demons from TTYD
Am I the only one to notice this...? His face mostly. Maybe I'm making things up. I dunno. But could it be mentioned? 22.214.171.124 09:43, 20 March 2014 (EDT)
It states in the trivia "It has been shown in the game that Count Bleck is universal-level, seeing he had destroyed a universe prior to the events of this game." What does this mean/what is it referring to?
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Mayor Pianta (talk).
Sprite, not Card
I swapped out the Catch Card image in the the infobox for an actual sprite. The RPG Gamer (Talk) reverted it back to the card, his reason being other enemies and bosses use Catch cards, so the Count should too. But that's just not true. O'Chunks, Mimi, Mr. L, Fracktail and Sammer Guy, among others, don't use the cards. Why? Because there is a sprite/artwork available for use. This case is the same, yet the card is still in use. I really think the cards should only be used as a last resort, no matter how convenient they seem. My reason is the weird background behind the actual sprite. If a sprite is available, it should be used.
(--) 11:01, 9 November 2016 (EST)
- That's because we have that image already on the page. Also we need a photo of their catch card available for view if you check out most pages (not the ones he mentioned, the catch cards are always displayed take this one fore example. Also, the sprite is already being used on the page in question and there needs to be an image of the catch card, even basic enemies like Goombas and Dull Bones go by this. (talk) (edits) 13:54, 9 November 2016 (EST)
- But we don't use tattle log screenshots for the enemy Thousand-Year Door infoboxes? And don't get me wrong, you can fit those in the infoboxes (and the catch card is currently at a pretty tiny size to begin with). Anyhow, the sprite is already used, but you can just remove the duplicate in the character description section. KaBoom! 22:46, 9 November 2016 (EST)