|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
don't merge 5-15
Bozzo is currently a very short article that cannot be expanded anymore. Bozzo is the grandson of Watchitt and that's about it. At least Watchitt has his own catch card. What am I saying is that we merge Bozzo with Watchitt, because I see no point in keeping the two articles separate.
Merge the minor thing with the other thing
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Nothing more to say, really.
- UltimatePetey (talk) If Bozzo is the grandson of Watchitt, then it should belong in Watchitt's article. For such a minor character in only one game belongs with a less minor character that has a longer article. Also, it seems Bozzo doesn't even have a catch card when Watchitt does.
- Ultramariologan (talk) Per all. Nothing else to say.
- Laikue (talk) Per all.
- Liamroche (talk) I agree, maybe they should merge it, due to the shortness of that page.
Don't merge the things
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! There are better options then this. 1: They are NOT the same person. 2: deleting it is a better idea. 3: the tag just signify that it probably needs a bit more information, if it has all it can have then it's an article. Zero signing out.
- SWFlash (talk) If it'd be the same person, I'd agree, but nononono that can't be right, Mario and Luigi in the same article…
- AxemGreen33 (talk) I agree with above. They are not the same person so theres really no point. Unless its put in the Watchitt article under "Family".
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) Per all the comments. They are different people. If we merge people based on how they are related, surely Mario, Luigi and their whole family should be covered in one article.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) They're different people who deserve different articles. Bozzo isn't any more minor than every other SPM character that doesn't have an important role. Therefore, if we merge him, we might as well merge every random citizen of Flipside, Flopside, etc. together.
- Yoshi's Island (talk) Per all.
- MarioManiac (talk) Per all.
- Mpeng (talk) John Adams and John Quincy Adams are NOT listed as one article on Wikipedia, last I checked.
- Brianne the Frank (talk) Um, I see your point and the shortness of Bozzo's drives me insane, but they're two individuals and besides, Watchitt is a fairly... developed character and just sticking him with his eensy weensy insignificant relative is wrong. I mean, they're related, so what If Daisy was minor, would you stick her with Peach? Are the Paper Mario characters Goombaria and Goombario sharing an article? But then, I'm like, still a 'greenie' so it's not like I matter... But yall want to merge it just cuz the article's short?! I mean, there are stubs, guys. It's a fact of wiki-dom. Live with it.
- New Super Mario (talk) If you're gonna merge them, my as well just delete the Bozzo article becuase of it's shortness. Plus they are totally different from each other.
- Bowser's luma (talk) LGM, that would be like merging your page into your sister's. Per all.
- Volatile Dweevil (talk) Per all.
- AnimalCrossingCool (talk) Per all.
- Magikrazy51 (talk) (In sarcastic voice) Okay, and we can also merge Mallow, King Nimbus and Queen Nimbus. They're also in just 1 game and they're related. Per all. Team Star Wolf!
- Nicke8 (talk) Per all.
Now that I think about it, they shouldn't be merged. However, we should make a page with all SPM "generic" characters. Koopalmier 14:06, 9 January 2011 (EST)
(Koopalmier) Super Paper Mario has plenty of generic characters. I agree that Watchitt and Bozzo shouldn't be merged onto the same page, but maybe there ought to be a "generic SPM characters" page. Mpeng (talk)
Actually I would be for having a 'List of Minor Flip-Flop Folk' too. I mean it would be a lot like the 'List of Implied Characters', except somewhat neater (?) and there would be pictures. But if it failed already... oh well. Brianne the Frank (talk) PS Hey bro!
My point is that the characters shouldn't be merged simply because they are related; I want to merge them so we eliminate a rather pointless article on a very minor character while adding a section to a slightly more major character. The pairs you opposers mentioned are too major to get separate articles. KaBoom! 20:01, 11 January 2011 (EST)