I did a bit of digging, and from what I can tell, they're not referred to as such in the game. I'm thinking this is better off being put in the Blooper article rather than have its own. Icemario11 (talk)
I believe the article is inaccurate. On SGDQ 2015, the Sunshine speedrunners mentioned that all 3 bloopers actually have the same speed, yet the green has the best control; it's possible red accelerates the fastest, though. TristanLuigi (talk) 05:56, 8 June 2016 (EDT)
- Two of the official guides (Nintendo Power and BradyGames) say that the green Blooper is the slowest and that the pink Blooper is the fastest. Hello, I'm Time Turner.
Merge to Blooper
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
The Blooper Racer is just a variant of the Blooper that can be rid on. This variant only appears in this game, and only appeared in one world. Other than that, it also just looks like a basic Blooper with different colors. All of the information on this page could've been easily moved to the main Blooper page.
- Koopa con Carne (talk) Seems like an arbitrary reasoning for a merge. Blooper Racers are by all means a different entity from the standard, white Bloopers appearing in the same game and level--they serve a different function, they're named differently across languages, and have a different appearance.
- Niiue (talk) Different name, different appearance, different function. I don't see any reason why these should be merged.
- Swallow (talk) Per all, having certain information in its own page is better for organisation.
- Waluigi Time (talk) Per all.
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) Per all.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per all.
- Scrooge200 (talk) Per all.