Mushroom kingdom/ Beanbean border
on the article for the beanbean kningdom, it says it shares its north western border with the mushroom kingdom, but on the mushroom kingdom article it says it shares it southwestern border, witch is correct? one of the articles need to be changed.--Sonicobbsessed 19:08, 4 June 2008 (EDT)
I changed it to northeastern, Peach's castle is visible as a sillhouette in the top right corner of the map.--Jellyfloater
Beanbean Castle Area
Each specific area of the Beanbean Kingdom has its own article, such as Teehee Valley and Stardust Fields, but there's no article, or even a section of another article, about the grassy part of the kingdom around the castle (the pipes there call it "Beanbean Castle Area"). It's true that nothing really happens here, but it still takes up a very big amount of the kingdom. If it doesn't qualify for its own page for some reason, it should at least have a section in this page. CrystalYoshi
- It should get its own page (and a mention here), but as you said, nothing really happens there, so I guess no one's gotten around to it yet (just look at the quality of the Areas section in general here: all the places need expansion). - Walkazo 21:46, 26 January 2009 (EST)
- If you are knowledgeable about this subject Crystal Yoshi, please feel free to start creating articles and expanding older ones. That would be a big help to the wiki! =) -- Son of Suns (talk)
Yeah, I guess it's actually called Beanbean Outskirts, so someone changed it. But what I'm wondering is, are there any screenshots of Beanbean Outskirts on the wiki? It would be good to have one for that section. CrystalYoshi
Please, Queen Bitch, Spanish name is Reino Judía, not Reino Habichuela. I assure you, I played it in Spanish.User: Grácovitz
- 2 things. 1, who are you calling bitch? Thats a flame and its a warning motive. And 2, Where are you from? Spain, Latin America? Names can differ. --™ The 'Shroom 14:51, 23 November 2009 (EST)
Articles on different areas?
Whoever wrote this? Seriously. Lay off the pointless subsections. You really don't need to point out that they use coins. I feel like I should ask if I should delete a few sections here... Monkehz (talk) 15:10, 27 July 2015 (EDT)
- Fortune favours the bold. Personally, I don't think anything of value was lost. Hello, I'm Time Turner.
What Are These CreaturesnCalled and Why Don't They have a Page?
Sorry that I had to put this here but I could find no better place to put it.
Does anyone know the name of these Fish-Like Creatures that appear in Gwarhar Lagoon? I can'tfind any refrence to them on the Wiki at all.Two Of Them Are Pictured Here They should be given thier own page and added to the Inhabitants section ASAP.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Seandwalsh (talk).
- Probably because they A. don't have an official name and B. their role in the game is unfathomably minimal. They could use a mention, brief description and a picture in the Gwarhar Lagoon article, if someone's willing to edit that in. Paper Jorge (Talk·Contribs)
although they do seem to be getting a slightly bigger role in Bowser's Minions. Shall I make a page and add the 'this article has no official name' banner? If I do make the page I'll probably call the Gwarharians or Gearhar Lagooners. Seandwalsh (talk) 06:35, 5 October 2017 (EDT)
Images on the page could use a bit of updating.
Since Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions have recently been released, would it be possible to update the page with images from that said game? I was thinking maybe replace at least some if not all of the images from the original game with its remake. What do you guys think? Do you think the images on this page should be updated? Char89Charizard (talk) 01:00, 9 October 2017 (EDT)