Hello everyone! Char here. I'm creating this page so that you all can talk to me whenever you want. But I would like to lay down some rules.
- Always leave your signature so that I can know who sent me what.
- Be sure to check your spelling so that I can understand what you're saying.
- Be sure to check your user talk page in case I sent you a reply.
- Have fun and try not to cause any trouble.
First of all, welcome! Hope you have a good time here! It may seem like a lot - if not, all - available information is already on the wiki, but don't worry. It's always improving.
Regarding level articles, information on how the level is laid out (platforms, enemies, power-ups, etc.) should be written out. An infobox showing the basic details is also required, as well as any categories or navigational templates. I don't recommend taking on something like this as a first project, unless you know you can do it. Starting off small would be a good first step, such as fixing stub information. Viewing some examples and going over our manual of style would also be a good place to start so you know exactly what it is that is requested from you. 23:11, 25 September 2017 (EDT)
- I gave stubs as an example, btw. Feel free to look over our maintenance page to see if there's stuff you can do :) 23:37, 25 September 2017 (EDT)
Re: About your Anagram challenge in The 'Shroom
Did I? Oops... do you I mind if I ask which anagrams the duplicate squares are in? I had to change one just before I sent it off as I'd accidentally put in a double-up, so I'm just wondering if it was that. Anyway, thank you for the feed back, and it's good to see that someone likes my section! (: BBQ Turtle (talk) 11:58, 22 November 2017 (EST)
- Yeah, that's meant to be "Rooks Hum Mark", sorry. I do double check them over, but mistakes like that do unfortunately slip through the cracks. At the moment, I have no way of changing it, so I can't fix those little slip ups. Anyway, sorry for the mistakes, and hopefully I won't make any next time... BBQ Turtle (talk) 17:12, 5 January 2018 (EST)
- No, you're right, sorry I meant "Rooms Hum Park", I only glanced at my plan document quickly. BBQ Turtle (talk) 17:25, 5 January 2018 (EST)