MarioWiki:Featured articles/N2/Mario (series)
- Jose17796 (talk) I would be excited if the Mario series became a feature article!
- DKPetey99 (talk) This page has a vast amount of info. I don't see any other missing games. Characters, and species seem okay.
- DK and Diddy Kong vs Bowser and Bowser Jr. (talk)
- Weegee010 (talk)
- Boowhoplaysgames (talk)
- Akfamilyhome (talk)
- Lucas777123 (talk)
- Lightblueyoshi (talk)
- DarthPineapple401 (talk)
- Nbradley13 (talk)
- Olors (talk)
- Pie4ever0 (talk)
- BoygeyDude (talk)
- SUPERZ (talk)
- Jjrapper100 (talk)
- Conanshinichi (talk)
- "Luigi Time!" (talk)
- Technickal (talk)
- Likesorange (talk)
- Helper (talk)
- The Knocker (talk)
- Luigirules33 (talk)
Super Famicom 64 (talk)I moved my vote to oppose.
- SoCool21 (talk)
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Missing several games, such as Mario Strikers Charged, and many of the recently released games, such as Mario Sports Mix, are lacking information.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per the crazy lab experiment made with the DNA of a Hammer Bro. and Fawful.
- Yoshiwaker (talk) Besides the conctruction template? Per the Mario with lame puns.
- Iggykoopa (talk) i wanted to vote yes but since it's incomplete it can't be the best the wiki has to offer per all
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) You can't just ignore the construction template like that. The template means that the article needs more information and improvement. The article is missing many information. This article is long, but is a far cry from featured status.
- Baby Mario Bloops (talk) Even if it is a very popular page, you can't just judge it by the cover, you need to read deep into it. There is way to much missing into this page, and though I hate to say that I feel bad for this page because it is always needing updating, it probably will take a lot to become a FA.
- New Super Mario (talk) Per all.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per above.
- Reversinator (talk) Missing games (including SSX on Tour and Alleyway) and many missing books. And what about the comics?
- Catboy41 (talk) Per everything above.
- Magikrazy51 (talk) I'll change my vote when we're finished. But for now, per all.
- Superfiremario (talk) per all
- Steverocks27 (talk) rewrite template
- Mario Bros.! (talk) The first thing you see is a rewrite template.
- Supremo78 (talk) Per the Hammer Bro. with extreme fury.
- IGGY7735 (talk) How could I not agree with a furious hammer-tossing turtle? :D
- GEX (talk)Per all.
- Toad85 (talk) Work on putting all the games in first. Per Fawfulfury65.
- Goomblob (talk) Per all..
- KS3 (talk) This looks more like a list of everything instead of an article, and a rewrite template is located at the top of the page.
- Roads (talk) Right up at the top of the page is the template that keeps this page below Featured Article standards.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) Currently not up to FA standards but can be with lots of editing.
- YoshiKong (talk) If it has a rewrite-expand template, it shouldn't become a featured article.
- M&L (talk) It has a rrewrite-expand template and is missing lots of information. Maybe with a few people all working hard on it it may be good enough to become a FA, but right now, it needs too much work.
- User:'Shroom64 How can an article become featured if it has some improvement templates? Rule number 5: The article must not be tagged with any sort of improvement tags (i.e. rewrite, sectionstub, etc). But at the top of the article there is a rewrite template and on the "2010-Present" section there is an under construction template. Per all.
- Super Famicom 64 (talk) This article was never rewritten even if there was a request for rewriting template.
Removal of Opposes
- @Fawfulfury65, you can still add to it!
@DKPetey99: It doesn't matter if it's the second main page. They quality of it is what matters. Also, the construction template is an improvement template, which is not allowed on featured articles. Also, I'd like to add to this article, but I'm a little busy with other articles. Fawfulfury65 (talk)
Now that I'm starting to fix this, isn't Birdo a villain? Why is she under protagonists? DKPetey99 13:31, 1 April 2011 (EDT)
- She usually a protagonist nowadays, but her last villain role was in Superstar Saga. Reversinator (talk)
Also the game section is missing some of the spin offs yet has other from the same series which makes me ask why is this Article no longer under construction when it is missing so much and has errors Iggykoopa (talk)
- You haven't touched that list! I've been working on that for a long time! DKPetey99 18:45, 4 April 2011 (EDT)
- BTW, if your opposing, and you don't touch the article, you shouldn't even vote!
Everyone is allowed to vote, whether they have touched it or not. Just because you have nominated this article doesn't mean that everyone now has to help it get featured. Since you are concerned about this article, you can fix it up, while everyone else contributes to other articles that they care about. Many other articles need some work too. Fawfulfury65 (talk)
I'm going to say the same thing I said when Mario Sports Mix was nominated: Finish the article, then feature it.
@Fawfulfury65 Under construction or not, it's a page that should be featured, as it's a main component to Mario. Jbsunshine124 (talk) User:Fire?! flower: It's great! And missing information(I think).--Fire?! flower 17:49, 15 October 2011 (EDT)
From how many time was requested this article to be rewritten? This article was never rewritten, never... --Super Famicom 64 03:12, 10 March 2012 (EST)