MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- RHG1951 (talk) Just about every aspect of the game is mentioned here. The characters with some sort of notability, the promotional events Nintendo did to advertise the game, the newspaper in Decalburg (which I didn't even know existed before improving this page), and all the sections to bring it up to par with those found in the other Featured Paper Mario article. The introduction and reception section are particularly robust, with the intro mentioning the changes and influence the game had on the series and the reception section showcasing the polarizing opinions of the game.
- Archivist Toadette (talk) As one of the individuals who believes the hate for that game is seriously overblown, I can safely say that you did a great job. Nicely done!
- Scrooge200 (talk) Article's in amazing condition now. Great work, everyone!
- Swallow (talk) You have done a lot of great work on the article.
- Doomhiker (talk) Very solid and complete article.
- Somethingone (talk) While I can't say that I like the game, I can say that I like the quality of this article! Great job everyone!
- Ray Trace (talk) Nice job everyone!
- Bazooka Mario (talk) To spite those that voted this game in the Mario Fail Awards. I will also help keep this article featured in the future, if there's any attempt to unfeature it.
- Power Flotzo (talk) This article's in great shape. Kudos to everyone who improved it.
Removal of opposes
Should the levels section be expanded a bit, like Paper Mario: Color Splash? It doesn't mention that some levels can be played out of order, or can't be completed (Outlook Point, Shaved-Ice Cave). Scrooge200 (talk) 13:34, October 20, 2021 (EDT)
Some of the obstacles in the obstacle section can use better images. For example, Spikes, Poison Water, and Lava all need a crop to better illustrate it. Plus, the image is very tiny, making it difficult to see. Ray Trace(T|C) 14:59, October 20, 2021 (EDT)
- Here's an example of what I'm talking about: you can't see the pictured spikes at all, it's a bad shot to use to illustrate the obstacle.
The new level section looks awesome. I just noticed that Host Snifit isn't listed anywhere under characters. Where would he go? Also, I think that just briefly mentioning the British English translation is understating it, since nearly every line is rewritten and there are some more major differences (such as Mizzter Blizzard's poem being rewritten and certain songs having different names). Scrooge200 (talk) 21:46, October 21, 2021 (EDT)