|First appearance||Donkey Kong 3 (1983)|
|Latest appearance||NES Remix (2013)|
They cannot usually be defeated, so when Stanley sprays them, they stop and swing. However, the Super Sprayer is potent enough to defeat them in one shot. In blue and gray greenhouses, one crawls along the platforms at the bottom of the screen. If it is sprayed enough before reaching the platform, the Creepy can be tricked into climbing up the vine for a short time. In the aracade version of the yellow greenhouse, three gray Creepies traverse the vines above Stanley and try to block his spray. In the NES version, all Creepies are yellow. In later rounds, the number of Creepies increase.
Names in other languages
Ojama no Kurīpī
Ojamamushi no Kurīpī
Trouble bug Creepy
- Creepy has a predecessor known as the "inchworm" in the Game & Watch title Green House, displaying a grin when it emerges as opposed to a constant grimace; unlike Creepy, the inchworm tries to eat flowers and must be defeated with the spray gun.
- Donkey Kong 3 back flyer (English). "CREEPY is a SLOW moving worm."
- Grimm, Steven. Animal Crossing Player's Guide. Page 152. "On the stage with two floors, you’ll want to ignore Creepy (the worm) completely and take out bugs only if they steal your mutant plants."
- Donkey Kong 3 NES instruction booklet, page 6. "Creepy the snake"
- "Creepy the snake will crawl down from the palm trees to attack." - Opening quote of Card 4 of 5/codes 7-8 for the Donkey Kong 3 series of e-Reader cards.
- Donkey Kong 3 back flyer (Japanese).
- Donkey Kong 3: Dai Gyakushū manual.
- Donkey Kong 3 e-manual, pag. 9
- Arcade Archives Donkey Kong Jr., in-game manual
- Game & Watch Green House English instruction.
|Donkey Kong 3|
|Characters||Donkey Kong • Stanley|
|Enemies||Buzzbee • Creepy • Super Bee* • Vine Eater* • Beespy • Attacker • Kabutomushi • Butterfly|
|Greenhouses||Blue • Gray • Yellow|
|Other||Gallery • Staff|
|*Only appears in the arcade version of the game|