From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
??? or ???? may refer to:
- ???, a dimension in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.
- Toadstool's ???, an unobtainable item in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.
- Bowser???, a boss in Paper Mario which is actually a robot copy of Bowser built by the Koopa Bros.
- Shadow Mario, known as "?" in the Super Mario Sunshine instruction booklet.
- Sharkbones and Sand Cheeps, enemies that appear in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and its 3DS remake, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, where their names are displayed as ???? in-battle.
- Doopliss, a boss in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door who is known as ????? when he is first fought.
- Ms. Mowz, who used ??? as her name in the Trouble Center in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.
- Junior Shrooboid, known as ???? in the Japanese version of Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time.
- The Polterpup in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, referred to as ????? after being captured, as E. Gadd never named it.
- Antasma, an enemy in Mario & Luigi: Dream Team who is known as ???? when he is first fought.
- Dream's Deep, an area in Mario & Luigi: Dream Team known as ???? on the save screen.
- Hermite Crabs, a hermit crab enemy whose shells when targeted are referred to as ??? from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.
- Hermite Crabs R, a stronger variation of the hermit crab enemy whose shells when targeted are referred to as ??? from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.
- Various spaces in Mario Party 10 in the Risky Route event, which are known as "???" prior to being unveiled.
- Bowser Jr., who sent messages to Beep-0 in Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle while known as ???.
- The boss levels of Yoshi's Crafted World, which are known as "???" prior to the boss being unveiled.
|This is a disambiguation page — a list of pages that otherwise might share the same title. Please follow one of the disambiguation links above or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.|