Don't do that!Plums was a former patroller, and your doing what Xterra did.Mr. Guy the Guy Talk! I've been here longer then you did.
- Don't do what? PLUMs was breaking the rules and now hes mad and tossing these crackpot warnings at DP. XzelionETC
- I don't understand how you can get banned from the wiki for something in chat.Knife (talk) 23:12, 24 August 2007 (EDT)
1. what do you think happens to the princess (zelda or peach) that isn't rescued from petey?
2. spastic isn't even a swear, there are swears alot worse then that so I don't think it's a good enough reason to ban it, it's about as strong as crap.
3. are you gonna finnish those nachos? yes.
I wouldn't go for a boss infobox because 1) there aren't enough bosses here already and 2) we don't have any official info like the moveset that could fit well into an infobox. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 13:38, 25 August 2007 (EDT)
- Still you cannot name a game for them (because the all only appear in Brawl), and you cannot name moves either. What would it be, just the image? - Cobold (talk · contribs) 18:38, 25 August 2007 (EDT)
- Isn't it then all a bit too very early to discuss things then? Before creating an infobox, you need a clear setup of what info it should provide... Ask again when the official guide is released then. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 06:01, 26 August 2007 (EDT)
What the title said. RAP... :P
Two LARGE and rather stupid questions
- This may sound stupid, and is probably rather time-consuming, but could you give me a quick list of all Game articles that need rewrites? If you don't have time, than just tell me. I'll do it myself tomorrow.
- Can you tell me what templates pix need on them? It's been too long since I uploaded one. :P
3D, I IS A PWNED N00B
- What templates must be put onto uploaded images? I know how to put liscences on, but are there any extra templates? 3D, WAKKA WAKKA
- Thanks, O helpful one. :P 3D, all I need to do is to describe it and add the source.
Here ya go DP  ~Uniju(T-C-E)
No prob... ~Uniju(T-C-E)
I don't know, I don't actually like those Assist Trophy/Poké Ball updates, they're just too small, but the website now seems to have two updates at a time when they're small. I'm also wondering why there are so few Poké Balls revealed. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 04:40, 28 August 2007 (EDT)
- Destroying? More like creating them in the first place. Don't let yourself down by a mistake here and there, that's why anyone can edit. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 04:44, 28 August 2007 (EDT)
- I don't know about Andross, sorta reminds me of Lugia and Ho-oh. Also, let me quote my user page:
Other series I might be playing are the Legend of Zelda series, the Kirby series, the Metroid series, the F-Zero series and Pikmin.
- Things haven't changed since I wrote that, so, no, I don't play Star Fox. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 04:49, 28 August 2007 (EDT)
- I don't feel like trying that out, I've currently got my hands on Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, and that's awesome indeed. Also, speaking of you for a change, you should play The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, it's currently ranking among my three most favourite games. ;) - Cobold (talk · contribs) 05:00, 28 August 2007 (EDT)
- What do you mean, graphical? Graphical violence? I don't know, I heard it was the first Zelda game to have a T rating in the USA, but around here, the Zelda series always received 12+ ratings, so that's not a change. It didn't think it had such a great focus on that. About graphics in general, well, it has an attempt on realistical graphics, it sure has. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 05:10, 28 August 2007 (EDT)
- There's not a single sexual reference, and the blood/death thingie has kept out of the realism, enemies still explode in a puff of smoke when you defeat them. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 05:15, 28 August 2007 (EDT)
- What I should add, however, is that the age restrictions are meant seriously, it's no child's game, so be prepared when you really want to get it. This can't be easily compared to Mario games and story like they always try to. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 05:23, 28 August 2007 (EDT)
- "Fairy"? Talking about Midna? Well, the sequel reference is not easy to understand, I guess, but do you start with the ending? - Cobold (talk · contribs) 05:32, 28 August 2007 (EDT)
- Or wait, yeah, got it, the great fairy does indeed have no clothing, but she's got her hair down her body all the time, you can't see a thing. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 05:33, 28 August 2007 (EDT)
- That's a problem indeed. Only thing I can do is assuring you that the fairy appears in the Zelda version of the Pit of 100 Trials, and is therefore completely optional. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 05:39, 28 August 2007 (EDT)
- It's just a suggestion, after all, and I can't ensure you'll like it as much as me. I'd read, perhaps, some review before buying something that expensive. ;) Also, yeah, I need to save for a Wii and SSBB, but luckily I've got time, I'm just buying a new computer. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 05:48, 28 August 2007 (EDT)
I think it's too early to do something like that, it sounds like speculation, and we really don't need to speculate about the game's staff, that may come when the game is released. Also, I can't recognize Voice Actors. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 06:29, 28 August 2007 (EDT)
AWESOME! PERFECT! Thanks! I have my work cut out! :D 3D, I think i just melted my brain listening to Weird Al....
YOU DON'T HAVE A 64 ANYMORE! (sniff) Ia m so sorry for your loss...... MisterJaffffey G0 Crocodile Dippy/Archive 4
To express my thanks:
88888888888 888 888
888 888 888
888 888 888
888 88888b. 8888b. 88888b. 888 888 .d8888b
888 888 "88b "88b 888 "88b 888 .88P 88K
888 888 888 .d888888 888 888 888888K "Y8888b.
888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888 "88b X88 d8b
888 888 888 "Y888888 888 888 888 888 88888P' 88P
8888888b. 8888888b. 888
888 "Y88b 888 Y88b 888
888 888 888 888 888
888 888 888 d88P 888
888 888 8888888P" 888
888 888 888 Y8P
888 .d88P 888 "
8888888P" 888 888
Heh heh..... Sorry, I got a little emotional, but I cheer up when I see the Dancing Petey Pirahna ! MisterJaffffey G0 Crocodile Dippy/Archive 4
Hey! Ah know wat ya should also get? Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.
That's what I'm getting! MisterJaffffey G0 Crocodile Dippy/Archive 4
Uh-Oh, I'm feeling emotional again! LOOK AT PETEY! LOOK AT PETEY!
MisterJaffffey G0 Crocodile Dippy/Archive 4
Can You tell me how to get it? MisterJaffffey G0 Crocodile Dippy/Archive 4
You can get Super mario bros. 3 for VC.
Thanks! MisterJaffffey G0 Crocodile Dippy/Archive 4
I just defeated Croco (I had some saving issues) MisterJaffffey G0 Crocodile Dippy/Archive 4
It's weird, I only have save issues when I go to the save menu. MisterJaffffey G0 Crocodile Dippy/Archive 4
I got the giant ASCII from a website. :P 3D, D. U. H.
- The "THANKS, DP!" ASCII. 3D, dem awesome.
- No idea. 3D, but it rocks.
- I is downloading a ROM. Weird game, but AWESOME. 3D,
- Mother 3, the sequel, is totally demented. 3D, WAKK-HOO!
- No, but I can read Wikipedia. ;) 3D, ROFL
- I read about Mother 3 on Wikipedia. 3D, please post at bottom of my page. :)
- Google "Japanese translator". :P 3D, posting on the bottom of the page makes it easier for me to respond! :)
- Eye shouhld LOVE toh seh ur website! :D 3D, meh hahve noht sew goohd grammahr.
- U is still working on ur work? :P PWNsome. :D 3D, is U on teh forum?
- You should be on more. It's great. 3D, PWNinated
Heres dk sprites, and i can't make pit, sorry.
I can't really say anything for F-Zero, I play it rather rarely, always on the Novice setting and I don't really like it too much. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 10:32, 29 August 2007 (EDT)
Please give credit to the original uploader when uploading images, it's not nice to make it look like you found the image yourself. 01:39, 30 August 2007 (EDT)
- I didn't claim it as my own. Yeesh, you will do anything to get me in trouble. Look, from now on, just don't talk to me, please? My Bloody Valentine I don't want to be friends with a manipulative spammer like you, Plumber.
Sorry for talking to you, but I'm sorry about my overreaction, and I don't expect you to forgive me. 01:52, 30 August 2007 (EDT)
Yeah really. What happend over here? Max2 (talk)
It's just me right now, and I want to talk about MSC with you. Wa TC@Y 02:27, 30 August 2007 (EDT)
- Fine. My Bloody Valentine But just this once, I have a lot of work to get to.
Ness and Pichu
Hey! No fair. You copied me. :P Ness and Pichu are my top two characters as well! Max2 (talk)
Same thing with me and Pichu! Actually, all of my best characters are claimed to be the weakest. In this order:
- Young Link
- Dr. Mario
- Ice Climbers
I'm with Ya! Max2 (talk)
I was wondering if you could add ONE character to Brawl, who would it be?
The MissingLink one.
Did HK annoyed you in chat?F g
Because he annoyed me bad too.F g
uh, alittle hard, sorry.
Hey man, can i take the original article from Wikipedia of this unoficial-game and expand it to make an article here, in the Super Mario Wiki? with images, a mini combo-list and more.--Caith Sith 21:51, 2 September 2007 (EDT)
nah, it's a game made for the NES without the permision of Nintendo, a pirate game from hong kong; i have the picture of the cartidge and other media. In the same way, i have four images of the cancelled game for NES "Donkey Kong Music"... if you want, i can create an article of the game and upload that screenshots.
Ok, no prob ;)
hey man, do you speak with Xzelion about that?--Caith Sith 18:12, 3 September 2007 (EDT)
I saw something on Plumber's page that made me throw up (jk). Are you actually leaving because of Plumber?toadbert
- Oh,ok. Phew. toadbert
I'd love ta do it ;)
Will get it to you tomorrow at some point. -- WarioLoaf (talk) 01:18, 3 September 2007 (EDT)
With Metroid it's basically the same as with F-Zero. The only game I've ever played was Metroid Fusion, and I never came to finish it. Must have been ages since I last played it, I for myself didn't find it all too interesting. You can give it a try. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 08:00, 2 September 2007 (EDT)
- Zero Suit Samus only appeared in Metroid Zero Mission. Zero Mission is a remake of the original Metroid, with some added bonuses. That means, after you've defeated Mother Brain, the game doesn't end, but Samus gets attacked by Space Pirates, who hijack her ship and with it her Power Suit. In this part, she's in the Zero Suit, and that means she's got nothing but a gun. All the powerups collected in the entire game are gone with the power suit, she's totally helpless against the space pirates and has to hide from them at every corner. So Zero Suit Samus is actually designed to be a very bad version of Samus, as an additional challenge for the player to manage getting along without all tools. Because when Samus gets the Power Suit again, it's the space pirates who stand no chance against her. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 08:16, 2 September 2007 (EDT)
- She takes off her helmet. You see her face. That's about all there is. Maybe you can unlock another difficulty setting, too. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 05:24, 3 September 2007 (EDT)
- I don't think it's odd, I actually don't like it when you can predict what stage/character etc. they will reveal next. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 05:39, 3 September 2007 (EDT) And now, I'm off to play Paper Mario.
thanks PKDP. now, I'm talking about super mario RPG topics, and creating some articles about that
Look at my contrib list and see the latest articles I've done.
if I was wrong about something, fix it, I'll gonna see them soon. Adios amigos!
You did? Why, thank you. :) Also, about Pit's Descent, I think it's a rather boring movie, it doesn't reveal anything new. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 05:14, 4 September 2007 (EDT)
- Well, what to say? It's a big bit, I have to scroll sideways to see all of it, but that maybe only because of my monitor's resolution. I won't judge its content, you know my view. ;) - Cobold (talk · contribs) 05:19, 4 September 2007 (EDT)
Do you have any sprites? cause I want to make a comic, would you like to be in it?, yes Biggest sid 09:19, 4 September 2007 (EDT)
I'm gonna make a comic, do have any sprites I could use? yes! Biggest sid 09:20, 4 September 2007 (EDT)
What you said to biggest sid was mean.F g
No that is not okay and you are right.F g
A) I don't know.
B) I don't know either.
I'm sorry, but I'm not a know-it-all either. Also, there are things which can't be properly decided, and your questions are pretty open for all. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 14:28, 7 September 2007 (EDT)
- Also, expect me to send you the latest music updates of the Dojo tomorrow at last. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 17:24, 7 September 2007 (EDT)
- Thirdly, if you don't want others to use your personal image up there, you should say so in the Summary. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 17:26, 7 September 2007 (EDT)
Why did you revert my edit for mario(series)?--Dummmmmmy 21:42, 7 September 2007 (EDT)
If I use capitals for History of the marioverse then can I add It to see also?--Dummmmmmy 10:21, 8 September 2007 (EDT)
Mario Strikers Charged pics.
I found them in the Mario Strikers Charged Football Japanese website.
Besides, looks like that Mega Strikes have a particular name for each captain's special strike, but I can't traslate the japanese names into english, sorry...
Oh! too late, I already uploaded them myself.
I don't know why the music didn't work for you, it was fine for me. Maybe your computer/Media player has issues with the é. I'll try to recompile the MP3 with normal e's. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 06:14, 9 September 2007 (EDT)
- My way of production hasn't changed. Do the other files still work? - Cobold (talk · contribs) 06:46, 9 September 2007 (EDT)
- I don't know. I'm confused because they work for me. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 06:49, 9 September 2007 (EDT)
- The lack of extended details may only be a side-effect of the broken file. Maybe something's wrong with your computer. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 06:59, 9 September 2007 (EDT)
Look PKDP, I've traslated the mega strikes' japanese names into english, and they're results:
- Mario: メガファイア - Mega Fire
- Luigi: グリーンタイフーン - Green Typhoon
- Peach: プリンセスキス - Princess Kiss
- Daisy: クリスタルスマッシュ - kurisutarusumatsushiyu (???)
- Wario: パープルスパイク - Balloon Bursting
- Waluigi: ハイパープレス - Purple Spike
- Yoshi: サンダーブラスト - Hyper Press
- Donkey Kong: ヒートキャノン - Thunder Blast
- Bowser: クリスタルスマッシュ - Heat Canon
- Bowser Jr.: -
- Diddy Kong: -
- Petey Piranha: -
As you can see, Daisy's mega strike was the most indecipherable of all those names. in the other hand, the three new captains didn't appear in the captains list.
I used Google translator to translate them. OK, that translator is not really confident (that was the problem to decipher Daisy's mega strike name), but I tried to solve the puzzle, don't you think?
I'm from Colombia, Latin America... I read your userpage, and I Saw that u are interested to know about South america. well, here you go!
The games tend to delay to come here, as AUS, sometimes two or three months after the release of a game in North America.
Just too let you know you have two "my first edit was roy" userboxes Mr.Vruet info|talk|chat PS I KNOW MY SIG AINT THERE IM TRYING TO FIX IT.
- 1) It had to be moved by a Sysop next time report the problem, Second of all, when userbox says This users very first edit was on the Roy article., the other one says This users very first major edit was on the Roy article. they're different. XzelionETC
You telling me not to do that again gave me an idea (strangely,as even I don't know how I got it...),do you think I should make my own welcome template? I might be able to welcome some people,but then again,I might...What do you think?toadbert
- Heh...maybe I should just use the official one. One of my own would just be a waste of space I think...toadbert
- You're right...maybe i'm just sleepy :|...toadbert
It worked properly for me on the German version of the site, and still does. I don't know what's wrong, I'm sorry. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 07:07, 11 September 2007 (EDT)
You said you wanted ALL the ones I found... Here ya go...
If I looked harder, I bet I could have found more, but I THINK this is enough... ~Uniju(T-C-E)
Thanks, man. Just for the record, what do you typically do as a Patroller, aside from your regular edits? -- Booster
Ah, I see. Thanks! -- Booster
The PiT image needs Yoob. The point is to show their differences. -- Son of Suns
Looking at all the images you've uploaded for SSBB recently, you seem to have misunderstood the concept of Template:Aboutfile. The Subject means what you want to depict in the image. For ,that would be "Sandbag". The Source should state the game it is from, or the website. But the game itself is only rarely the subject, for images such as the box art. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 11:14, 18 September 2007 (EDT)
- I guess just a selection screen image would be the first step, we can get one with more details later on, maybe. It would be good to have that first. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 10:47, 19 September 2007 (EDT)
- Thanks! - Cobold (talk · contribs) 10:48, 21 September 2007 (EDT)
Hi, Crocodile Dippy!
Please PM Super Mario Bros. and Gabumon your 'Shroom section on the forums (our forums, which one did you think?) by no later than March 14th. Please remember to save a copy in your outbox. If you can't, be sure to tell us soon and we'll be sure to
punish you cruelly work something out.
Super Mario Bros. and Gabumon
Couldn't we just rewrite that instead of erasing it? Just wanted to make sure before I did anything. toadbert
Here are my LATEST sprites. This took quite long.
~Lil ' Boo Ciao!
Ok. You can make the star any colour you want :P ~Lil ' Boo Ciao!
About my attacks,
- Wink: Its meant to hurt one enemy also paralyze them.
- Recover: Recover all allies.(obvious)
- Dark Star: I summon a Dark Star(any colour)to land on all enemies thus causing damage and flattening them.
I put that Info there just if you were wondering about how they work. ~Lil ' Boo Ciao!
Thanks. :) BTW I suggest if you have GIMP, when I'm using my wink attack you can make the star blurr. ~Lil ' Boo Ciao!
Er, if it looks the same in all the games, we just need the best image, which is the melee one as it is close up. But we should get a better one, the angle is all bad there. 07:00, 23 September 2007 (EDT)
- I was talking how the Melee image hid Mario's face, but the Brawl image also fails to display the spinning motion of his arms. 07:07, 23 September 2007 (EDT)
- Well the cropped Brawl picture looks the best I think. 07:11, 23 September 2007 (EDT)
- Mmk, by the way you need an archive or two. Also, I think your comics are some of the best this site has ever seen [=|: ) 07:17, 23 September 2007 (EDT)
- Yeah make me a goofy idiot. 07:21, 23 September 2007 (EDT)
- Oh, on Fantendo I just have one huge archive :P
Chaos and Spickies...
I put it here too...
"Well... in theory all the characters who appear in a "Mario game", important or no, must have their article on the Wiki... or that I think. But if you think ahead that it must be erased...
In spanish... Bueno, en teoría todos los personajes que aparezcan en un juego de Mario, importantes o no, deberían tener su hueco en la Wiki... o eso pienso. Pero si crees que debe ser borrado, adelante. (sabes algo de español, no, Pokemon DP?"--Caith Sith 22:12, 24 September 2007 (EDT)
- And, what the heck was that for? My Bloody Valentine
I read isssue 10. A bit long. I'd definately say people should read that. And I liked the inerveiw of you and Xzelion. Keep it up! ~Lil ' Boo Ciao!
Let's talk it out please
Hi there, seeing as we're having a little arguement about whose rival is whose, why don't we talk it out here? Magiciandude 22:19, 25 September 2007 (EDT)
Pokemon DP, would you mind coming to the underground mariowiki chat right now? ~Uniju(T-C-E) You know what that is right?
I like the Sonic series a lot. :P User:Fixitup