|PlugMeister's Userbox Tower|
Hi there! I'm PlugMeister - long-time MarioWiki reader, first-time editor! I've been playing Mario games since I was a kid, and watching lots of speedruns of the mainline games in 2020 really renewed my love for the franchise. I really feel that I can contribute a lot of useful information on the mainline games.
I'm fairly new to editing, so if there's something I've done wrong, please don't hesitate to let me know on my user talk page as soon as possible!
I'm currently trying to master every mainline Mario game on RetroAchievements! You can check out my progress here!
My recent activities
- Adding/improving level stats sections on the SMBTLL level pages
- Moving SMBTLL maps to their own sections on pages that hadn't already done so
- Adding music samples to the SMB3 and SMW pages on each world, since the Valley of Bowser page had one but no others
My wiki "to-do" list
- Add level stats to the SMB2 level pages
- Doll up the SML1 level pages by:
- Adding info on checkpoints
- Making the level stats sections into tables
- Anything else I may have forgotten about
- Upload and add music samples to the SML2 pages for each world
- Add stats sections to courses in SM64 that aren't main courses (the Bowser stages, the Cap unlock stages, etc.)
NSFAQ (Not So Frequently Asked Questions)
Which Mario games do I consider "mainline"?
I know what you're thinking: "Oh, for Pete's sake! Anything but this discussion again!" Well, let's just get it out of the way, alright?
|Super Mario Bros.||Nintendo Entertainment System||1985|
|Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels||Family Computer Disk System||1986|
|Super Mario Bros. 2||Nintendo Entertainment System||1988|
|Super Mario Bros. 3|
|Super Mario Land||Game Boy||1989|
|Super Mario World||Super Nintendo Entertainment System||1990|
|Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins||Game Boy||1992|
|Super Mario 64||Nintendo 64||1996|
|Super Mario Sunshine||Nintendo GameCube||2002|
|New Super Mario Bros.||Nintendo DS||2006|
|Super Mario Galaxy||Wii||2007|
|New Super Mario Bros. Wii||2009|
|Super Mario Galaxy 2||2010|
|Super Mario 3D Land||Nintendo 3DS||2011|
|New Super Mario Bros. 2||2012|
|New Super Mario Bros. U||Wii U|
|Super Mario 3D World||2013|
|Super Mario Odyssey||Nintendo Switch||2017|
|Super Mario Bros. Wonder||2023|
I only count original versions of each game, so no ports (NSMBUDX, SM3DW+BF), no remakes (SMAS), and... let's just not talk about SM64DS, okay?