The 'Shroom talk:Main Page/Archive 3
|'Shroom Discussion Archives
|This is an archive of past discussions. It is kept for historical reference only. If this page is unprotected, do not edit the contents. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
- A jerk? And you're bothering me for Personal Attacks? i didn't have The Shroom Articles, I put 'em on my laptop but then I was forced to leave it a home, so I was without them for days. XzelionTC
What the Heck?
The July Issue Isnt coming out.what the raeason?sydezkicks
- Changes in administration & the server being down for a fortnight, we'll get it out at some point. Wa TC@ 17:13, 22 July 2007 (EDT)
All Right, I Under Stand--Sydezkicks 09:25, 28 July 2007 (EDT)Game Show Fan
I'd like to resign from the fake news.
- I'm curious as to why. TheGreatBlockyBoo 19:08, 3 November 2007
- I'm out of ideas.
Well well looks like the shroom is starting to fall apart at the seams.--Luigibros2 00:04, 22 November 2007 (EST)
The reason? I think many people are either lazy, are trying too hard, don't have enough ideas, don't have enough time etc. There should be a solution to all this, but they may be extreme... MarioBros777 It's Back to Editing!!!
- The next Shroom is supposed to come out soon. We need to resolve this. We don't want another undone Fake News, or really late articles. 3D, TALK, DARN YA!
OK, what happened to the Fake News section? Did that team missed the deadline for some reason!? RAP... I'm not happy with this, but then again I'm working on reviving my comic somehow... *smug*
- All the Fakes New files were deleted by 3Dejong (talk)'s father, and 3D retired from the Fakes News. The new director (Stooben Rooben (talk)) is planning on a getting the issue out wednesday. --Blitzwing 16:58, 16 March 2008 (EDT)
- It least it wasn't permenantly deleted, his dad just deleted it the normal way. The deleted files are still hidden in the computer's storage somehow. ;) There is a way to try to recover it by using a certain program that I have heard. I used this incase I blew it on deleting on my stuff, I don't use it anymore. Er, in fact, I forgot what's the program's name. You have to look it up somewhere else. RAP... Three words, Fake News crashed! ;_;
this is the first issue i read so i dont know what too say but it did look kinda lame in a sense
Just a suggestion (of course)if there can be a comics section?Im not gonna write it because,well i dont have the time.But it would be kinda cool making little jokes about mario and gang!User:Luigiman/sig
I'D LIKE TO RESIGN AFTER THE NEXT ISSUE IS OUT, DUE TO BEING OUT OF IDEAS. LORD 08:55, 6 July 2008 (EDT)
- FOR SOME REASON, THE FAKE NEWS DIDN'T COME OUT THIS ISSUE, SO I'LL RESIGN WHENEVER THE FAKE NEWS HAVE BEEN INCLUDED. LORD 05:37, 20 July 2008 (EDT)
I want to clear this up for anyone who wonders:
I am head of the Fake News for August; 3Dejong (talk) will be taking it over in September. Please DO NOT send me your Fake News sections after this issue; send them to 3Dejong. Thank you. — Stooben Rooben 03:11, 2 August 2008 (EDT)
Chaos While I was gone?
Was there no issue for July? Geez, what's with all the confusion? Anyway, most of the sections look like they're not in yet(despite the fact I already sent mine to Blitz). If there could be such a job as a sub-director, I would do it; just to keep things organized, and not making Blitzwing do all of the work. Marcelagus (T • C • E)
- There was a issue for July, but it was one week later than usual because of overwhelming lateness. There's no such thing as a sub-director, and I don,t think it's needed.
I wouldn't mind having someone doing the single page and archiving, thoughtuh nevermind. --Blitzwing 11:48, 2 August 2008 (EDT)
- Really? Because(no offence) I, right now, see a bunch of mistakes in this issue. I fixed some already, but: One of the names of the sections was wrong(Characters Comparison instead of Character Comparison), the usernames on the front page was not formatted correctly, and the shroom footer was missing on "Character Comparison", and yes, if needed, I will do the Single Page and Archiving. I mean, if almost half the people can't follow the time limit, then that's a problem. They should either work on it from earlier, or say they don't have enough time for that particular issue. If they say they can, and are late for a certain number of times, then they might not be so suited as a section writer. I love writing for the Shroom, and there's loads of people who love to read it too. I just don't want to dissapoint those people. Marcelagus (T • C • E)
- ... Errr, it's still there. I just moved it to Fun Stuff since that's where "Games" sections go /:. --Blitzwing 11:37, 8 October 2008 (EDT)
- Yes. And it's November 1th. --Blitzwing 13:40, 10 October 2008 (EDT)