The 'Shroom talk:Main Page/Archive 2
| 'Shroom Discussion Archives
Comments on Issue I
Hey guys! I was looking through the "New Active users" section, and I'm listed. (Yay!) I noticed there was an (*) inbetween my name and 13-volt's name. Just out of curiosity, what does the (*) mean? --Yoshi62620px 22:36, 7 January 2007 (EST)
- You've been the most active new user this month (guess it wasn't needed, but lol). :) Wa TC@ 16:05, 8 January 2007 (EST)
Let's hope I'm doing this right. Still getting used to things around here. Anyone, I love this first issue! Very fun to read; great work, everyone! Can't wait until the next one, haha. Twombles 16:25, 8 January 2007 (EST)
This is great! Wow! 3D, who is awaiting the next... and I am happy about my part!
I think it looks sweet!-- Aipom --
I need help!
I don't know how to make my Mushroom Kingdom Battles for The 'Shroom! can someone help me?--PeteyPiranhaLover 13:30, 15 January 2007 (EST)
- Hmm just make a battle, email it to Wayoshi, ask who should fight next on the talk page, and yeah something like that. Paper Jorge (Talk·Contribs)
"Hey what exactly is the shroom?" said TheFinisher.
When will issue 2 come out?-- Aipom --
The outline of Issue 2 is created. However, there is still written "Issue I" on it. Cobold 05:34, 3 February 2007 (EST)
Banjo and Conker
Now that they're in this wiki, we can add stuff about them into our articles, or are we excluding them?-- Aipom --
Where do I put my suggestion? Max2
Where on that page? Max2
- Also, shouldn't Banjo be removed? The articles about his series have been moved to the RareWiki. --KPH2293 17:05, 5 March 2007 (EST)
- I reverted it back to Version 1 for now. I'm sure WarioLoaf with his new image program can make a much better, updated banner this time. (I have no time) Wa TC@ 20:26, 5 March 2007 (EST)
Comments in the III Issue...
RAP repiles: Hey members who worked on "The 'Shroom", great job on the newspaper!! And WoW; I'm still the most active one here... (LAuGhIng GooFuLlY!!) Maybe I'll join the the newspaper and work with the entertainent section about Fan-made Mario videos and fan-made SWF files to show all of you that I like... (Thinking about it...)
Change Aipom, Max2 to Great Gonzo, Max2 for this issue! Max2
- Write something and submit it to Wayoshi on the forums. -- Chris 20:48, 22 April 2007 (EDT)