From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
by Gamefreak75 (talk)
Is this thing on? *taps microphone*
Oh, hello. Well, this is my first time as director of the Fun Stuff and first time of being a director for the Shroom in general. Nothing interesting to report. Just congrats to Count Bonsula (talk) and Reversinator (talk) for joining the Fun Stuff. }:)
by Tucayo (talk)
by Mario Fan 123 (talk)
Hey there, people and users of the Super Mario Wiki! Here’s another crazy issue of the crazy Trivia section, made by me-- *shot*
Ow, that hurt. Now, shall we begin? Let’s go.
Did you know…
- That Psycho Kamek's white, red-trimmed robes may be designed after those of the White Mage's of the Final Fantasy video game series? He is also that guy in the picture over there.
- That Bahamutt may be based on the Yoshi? It's even possible that it is a sub-species of the Yoshi, as it's Japanese name is similar to Yoshi's name, and that the creature loosely resembles Yoshi.
- That in the Japanese and European versions of Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, the Shroob-omb has the highest amount of HP of any enemy in the game, including the Elder Princess Shroob?
- That the Mario Party 6 minigame Jump the Gun is is a literal translation of the saying "jump the gun," meaning a person has started too quickly, as the players have to jump on the Bullet Bills?
- That the name of the Super Paper Mario enemy Squiglet probably derives from squirt (as in, something small) or "square", given its squared form and piglet?
by Fawfulfury65 (talk)
Welcome back to the 'Shroom quiz! Last month's questions were all about Wii games, so this month, I'm making them all about DS games.
- Who is the first boss of Diddy Kong Racing DS?
- How much HP does an Airnapse have in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story?
- What are the three objects that Yoshi can transform into in Yoshi's Island DS?
- What is the name of the owl in Super Mario 64 DS that is found in a tree at the beginning of Whomp's Fortress?
- On what day was Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem! released in Japan?
- How is Daisy unlocked in Mario Kart DS?
- Who is the boss of the Giddy Sky area in Super Princess Peach?
- In Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games on the DS, what event is Big Bullet Bill faced in?
- What are the two levels that a Mega Unagi appears in during New Super Mario Bros.?
- Where are Piranha Planet enemies located in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time?
|Click to find answers!
- Tricky the Triceratops
- 150 HP
- Helicopter, Submarine, and Mole Tank
- Hoot the Owl
- December 2, 2010
- She is unlocked by getting a Gold Trophy on every cup in the Retro Grand Prix on 50cc
- Giant Kamek
- Blazing Bobsleigh
- World 4-3 and world 8-3
- Star Shrine
Guess that Character
by Reversinator (talk)
I am a notable member of a species
I lead over a small group
I own a game board, populated by a few people
If you reach me, I'll give you a shiny reward for free
I was part of a mini-meme on the wiki
I am from a separate series
I command an enormous army
I am a clone, though only in my movement
I amassed other villains to take over the world
I made a temporary alliance with my enemies to destroy the true villain
Without looking at the answer, do you think you could figure them out?
Find the Difference
by Count Bonsula (talk)
The Original Artwork:
By General bob-omb (talk)
Can you find the 10 hidden objects in the picture?