The 'Shroom:Issue XLV/Fun Stuff
Guess who the character in each image is!
As part of my special sections for this issue, I am remaking the Picross section. Remember, the instructions can be found here. Answers this time are at the bottom. Note: This are not Mario items, rather are daily life objects. It's easy to fill them, you can do it in any image editor by using the color bucket
- On what day was Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga released in North America?
- In Super Paper Mario, what did Mario and his allies give Princess Peach to wake her from her deep sleep in the Overthere?
- What is the name of the fourth level in Donkey Kong Land?
- What Jungle Buddy does Donkey Kong ride on during many of the ice levels in Donkey Kong Jungle Beat?
- What is the only episode in Donkey Kong Country to have Diddy Kong use the Crystal Coconut to create a hologram of himself?
- According to the Wario World instruction booklet, how much does Wario weigh?
- Who plays the voice of Bowser in Mario Kart Wii?
- What company created the game, Donkey Kong: Jungle Fever?
- What is the name of the level that was added in the Game Boy Color remake of Donkey Kong Country?
- Who is the last boss of Wario Land?
|Click to find answers!|
- ...That Baby Bowser was referred to as "King Bowser" in the English version of Yoshi's Island? Subsequent games replaced his title with "Prince" Bowser.
- ...That in the two games in which King Boo was playable in the Mario Kart series were the same games where Boo wasn't an item?
- ...That Watt's Super Paper Mario Catch Card description strangely describes her as male?
- ...That in the Super Mario World cartoons Fire Flowers are attached to Question Blocks?
If you could be the protagonist of a Mario game, which game would it be?
Answer in this topic
|Front Page About Archives Comments Subscribe Spotlight Contact us Manual of Style Sign up |