The 'Shroom:Issue LXXVII/Fun Stuff
Hello, readers! Not much to report, things have been pretty quiet (plus I just finished the whole Awards Subdirector thing). Next month is Awards Special Issue, so look forward to that!
Our Section of the Month winner for July was Megadardery (talk) with his Mind Bogglers, getting 20 votes. Second was Freakworld (talk)'s Guess Who, gaining 14 votes, while third was a tie between General Bob-omb (talk)'s Hiding Koopa and Pyro (talk)'s Find the Difference.
Find The Difference
There's no new Mario games beyond Sochi 2014 that has a revealed boxart and I don't care about that game. Here, do something Pikmin 3 related!
Rules: You'll get 5 hints on a Character, which should be used to guess the answer. This character can be from any part of the Mario, Wario and Donkey Kong Universe. If you scroll down you'll see a little spoiler box, hiding the answer.
- This character is very angry.
- This character has appeared in many Mario games up to this date.
- This character's name differs in the Japanese version (for the most games).
- This character hates Mario.
- This character is also the most common main antagonist in Mario games.
Guess that Game
Rules: Same as in "Guess Who".
- This game is a sports game.
- This game also got a sequel.
- This game was released after the year 2000.
- The sport featured in this game can be mistaken for another sport that is very popular in America.
- You control 1 character in this game while the other characters in your team are either Toads, Koopas, Birdos, or Hammer Bros.
|Click to find answers!|
HI, I'm your brave Co-director Tucayo, here with Mystery Quotes. That's right, I'll be once again trying something new here, so feel free to let me know your thoughts. On here you just have to guess which character said each of the posted quotes. Good luck!
- "Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things..."
- "Ahh...nothing quite like good cookies and some evil milk."
- "Seriously, though, who would actually believe that mansions get given away in contests?! Talk about stupid!"
- "I don't even care that I have no shell on! I'm gonna show those Fuzzies what's what!"
- "Yo-yo! Everyone got the fever? I've always got it!"
Missed Super Mario Bros. after all those New Super Mario Bros. games? Let's see what we have here:
- How many points does Mario get for getting over the very top of the flag?
- If someone is very fast, what is the maximum number of coins they can get from a 10-Coin Block?
- How many levels are in this game?
- How many points are the 1-Up Mushrooms worth?
- What is the rank of this game on IGN?
|Pretty hidden answers!|
Megadardery is back again with another Mind
your Bogglers! but a simple one! Now you gotta find a character, but I will not tell who! Now search for characters who were originally not found. I will make it easier. There are only 2 characters to find. Enough from me, now start searching!
Hey it's Super Mario Bros. 2! Wait, I mean "Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels", the game that was apparently too difficult for America. Right... Anyway, it appears that the koopa is up for the challenge, er, was. It looks like he's as lost as the levels. Great.
Hello, dear readers! This is Paper Yoshi, with another crossword for you to solve.
This month (last month for Japan, Europe and Australia), my favourite Mario RPG series gets a new installment in the form of Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, so I decided to make a crossword themed around the Mario & Luigi series to celebrate said event. Anyway, here it goes:
|1||Special attacks used by Mario and Luigi in Superstar Saga||2||Special Attack needed to knock Chakron out of his pose|
|4||HE HAS FURY!||3||The only place where Yoshis appear in Superstar Saga (Yoshi _______)|
|6||Journalist for the Koopa Kronicle (_____ Koopa)||5||First boss battle in the Vim Factory|
|7||Final boss in Bowser's Inside Story||6||Bowser's airship in Superstar Saga and Partners in Time|
|8||First boss in the first three games|
|9||Item used to cure status ailments (__________ Herb)|
|10||Main enemy species from Partners in Time|
|11||Number of Giant Bosses in Bowser's Inside Story|
Hi everyone, I am your new Word Search guy, Packy!
This month’s word search is done in honor of the recently released ‘’Mario & Luigi: Dream Team’’. This word search is based on the bosses in the game:
|Previous Section Next Section|