Talk:Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
I tried to move this page to 'Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island' because every other GBA remake starts with 'Super Mario Advance', but it said the name's not valid or there's already an article with that name. How do we fix this? Mario JC
Merge Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 into Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Merge into Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island 10-1
This is a stub, and it can be combined into Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island to take off a stub and expand an article. The DK remakes are in their original articles, and to keep consistency, we have to merge this into Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.
- KS3 (talk) Per proposal.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Why is this a separate article anyway?
- Superboo922 (talk) Per both.
- BluePikminKong497 (talk) I dont know how this bassed in the first place...
- Tomz123 (talk) Stubs must vanish
- Supermariofan14 (talk) As demonstrated by my latest proposal, this must be merged.
- Ratfink43 (talk) This proposal passing=less stubs. I like less stubs
- 4DJONG (talk) Well, this article is a stub, and the game is a port of Yoshi's Island. Also, a recent proposal has demonstrated that this must be merged.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Per all. Zero signing out.
- Dry dry king (talk) Per proposal. We don't need clones.
- Koopayoshi (talk) There are some new game play and features that we need to still put on and this has some things Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island doesn't
Not A stub any more
- The proposer was banned.
22.214.171.124 02:07, 24 August 2013 (EDT)
"Click on a level icon to open that relevant article." It should say "the relevant article". 126.96.36.199 15:25, 20 February 2015 (EST)
What happened to the pictures?
- Nothing is messed up, but I've noticed that viewing on my phone can make it seem that way, so you're probably viewing the wiki on a mobile device.
port vs. remake
There is a misconception between ports and remake it needs to remain clear. Just because a re-released title has significant changes does not determine if it is a remake. Enhanced ports such as Final Fantasies 4-6 and A Link to the Past/Four Swords (obscure bugs that are still present are a good indicator that this game is an enhanced port), and remasters such as The Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD. A remake needs to be built completely from scratch so Final Fantasy 4 3D and Poke'mon Heart Gold and Soul Silver are remakes.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by KingArgorok (talk).