I have Prima, and it says "Sunglasses Pianta" Maxlover2
Prima is not canonical. never trust Prima when it comes to canonical info (great walkthroughs though). They're the same people who thought that the Star Spirits first appearance was in MP5.Knife (talk) 20:48, 21 February 2007 (EST)
Yeah, I know. I've read that article about 3 times. But still, WarioLoaf, what book do you have? Monty, what book? Maxlover2 trying to fix this.
Change "Sunglasses Salesman" into "Accessory Pianta"
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Currently, This article is called "Sunglasses Salesman". This doesent make any sense, scince the Pianta doesent actually sell you anything. We dont have to go with the proposed name, but this current name doesent make sense.
- Ratfink43 (talk) Per the proposal
- Yoshi's Island (talk)
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Per proposal.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Per proposal. Zero signing out.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Pianta isn't even a man. It is just some brightly colored neckless monster with a weird hanging nose and a palm tree growing out of its brain. It is not selling anything either, so "salesman" doesn't fit it at all.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per KS3 (and Phoenix Rider, since he's the one who reported the "Sunglasses Salesman" book name).
- Commander Code-8 (talk) Per all.
KS3, Im not saying the proposed name is official, There is no official name, so users chose this one. Im am just proposing to change the name becuase this one makes more sense.....I mean, if you were on vacation and some random guy let you have a pair of sunglasses, and doesent even persuade you to buy any,...well......then would you call him a "salesman". I just think Sunglasses Pianta is more accurate Ratfink43
Why Sunglasses Pianta? Why Sunglasses Salesman? Why Sunglasses? The Pianta gave you a pair of Sunglasses and a T-Shirt. Seriously, we need to remove the "sunglasses" part, add Pianta, and replace "Salesman" with a better word.
Well, we could call him Acsessory Pianta? Ratfink43
That's possible. Better than Sunglasses Pianta anyway.
I will change it then Ratfink43
Hmm...That is something I will have to check out. (And I see LGM doesent like Piantas)And KS3, the comments above dont imply Nintendo Power calls him "Sunglasses Pianta". Somone said the "book" called him sunglasses Salesman. Somone else then asked him which book they had, but the guy never responded Ratfink43
- And someone said that "We can't trust Prima" and Prima said that it's called Sunglasses Pianta. KS3 (talk)
First of all, were not even planning to call it Sunglasses Pianta anymore, but that doesent matter. There is no official name, and Im not saying (Acsessory Pianta) or (Sunglasses pianta) is official. There is no official name, and it says in the article that users just came up with Sunglasses Salesman, but Im proposing to change it.-Ratfink43
Well, what does sound right to ya? -Ratfink43
Acssesory Pianta it is. Ratfink43
I'm more for Fashion Pianta. User:Mecha-Boss Unit