Merge Save Album into Save Block
Don't Merge 6-10
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I propose we merge this article to Save Block, as they both serve the same exact purpose and have no differences (besides the fact that one is an album and one is a block). Also, it would eliminate a stub.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Per proposal.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) We can't even expand that stubby anymore.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! I think it will be a good idea to merge it. It can have a section saying "Save blocks also appear in M&L but are called Save Albums and they look more like a floating book." Zero signing out.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Exact same function, why do they have separate articles?
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per all.
- Dry dry king (talk) Per proposal.
- Booderdash (talk) Nah, two different things in different games.
- Superboo922 (talk) Per Booderdash.
- BluePikminKong497 (talk) Per Booderdash. They are unrelated.
- Fuzzipede27 (talk) just because it has Save in it's title doesn't mean we need to merge it with Save Block.
- Mukumukuluma (talk) Per all.
- Walkazo (talk) - Doing the same thing and being the same thing are not the same thing. The Save Albums and Blocks are comparable, but there are slight differences besides the main save function, and I feel that they're enough to warrant different articles.
- Reversinator (talk) Per all.
- Marioguy1 (talk) - Different games, different objects. Similar concept, too bad. Per all.
- Bloc Partier (talk) - Per Walkazo.
- Gamefreak75 (talk) - Per all.
Opposers: How are they
TOTALLY unrelated? Why do we have this in the article: In the first two installments of the Mario & Luigi series, Save Blocks were replaced by Save Albums; however, Save Blocks were present in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, also in the form of Red Emoglobins. Mario and Luigi had to hit the blocks from below, while Bowser had to hit the blocks by punching them.
Save blocks were originally Paper Mario, Save Albums were origially Mario and Luigi. Different series, different things. BiS just decided to break that. So would we merge Flower Points , Bros. Points and Special Points? Booderdash (talk)
And Flower points and Special Points are essentially the same thing. Try Ttyd. Flower points are exactly the same as special points. They're both Points that make you do special moves. Just from two different series. Thats what its like with Save Album and Save block, except for BIS, which is only one game.
Heres how its like:
- Flower Points (Paper Mario)
- Bros. Points/Special Points (Mario and Luigi)
- Save Block (Paper Mario)
- Save Album (Mario and Luigi.
Well Flower Points aren't exactly the same as Bros. Points like Save Blocks and Save Albums. FP allows Paper Mario to use more advanced moves and special badges in battle. SP allows Mario and Luigi to team up and attack together, making it an even stronger attack. They also allow them to use special attacks. Basically, they are a little different, unlike Save Blocks and Save Albums, that do the exact same thing. Besides, they may not be in the same games, but they are all in the M&L series and the Mario RPG series. Fawfulfury65 (talk)
No wrong, Flower Points dont let you use badges, it lets you use SPECIAL attacks, just like SP and BP. Lets you team up to attack is only in Superstar Saga, and Bis, Bowser uses it too for minions, so we can safely conculde SP is for SPECIAL attacks too, besides the bros. moves are Special Moves anyways, and the save albums in the Mario and Luigi series tell you what happens, like what the story is and it also tells you what level you're at and so on. Save blocks just save your game. (referring to Paper Mario)
Thats ONLY Bis, actually I wouldn't think of Bis's AS save block, its more like a block version of the Save Album so you could do something like In Bis, the save albums were instead of like a book, it is a block or something like that, since the ones in Bis are not the same as the ones in Paper Mario. When was it ever called save blocks in Bis anyways? Booderdash (talk)