Feral Nuclear Reactor?
- No! That is an official name, given to him by Grubba, the Glitz Pit manager. Don't change that. - Gabumon(talk) 17:49, 26 September 2009 (EDT)
- I am Zero! I just checked the quotes both Grubba and Rawk Hawk say, and there is nothing that said he is refered as the Feral Nuclear Reactor, and I don't remember Rawk Hawk being called like that, I have the game. Zero signing out. Zero777 (talk)
Does anyone know to what race Rawk Hawk belongs? It doesn't say in the article. I'm compiling information for a roleplaying game, and I need to know where to put him. Twentydragon 18:23, 10 March 2011 (EST)
- It seems to me he's a character of himself with no other known members of a species to date. Sorta like...hmm....can't think of an example. Bowser's luma
- Like Flurrie? Twentydragon 18:40, 10 March 2011 (EST)
Wondering why my edits were reversed? Even if changing around the order of trivia section wasn't thought to be appropriate, the real wrestler Hawk started his career in the early 80's and continued until the 2000s, so the reference to Hawk "existing" in the 70's is kind of ridiculous.Perrynormal (talk)
- It was probably just a typo/glitch: another non-quotation word had a similar thing happen to it in that same edit. I fixed it. - Walkazo 10:31, 24 February 2015 (EST)