From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Merge to Jumping Piranha Plant
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
- Tails777 (talk) They are a sub species so they deserve their own page. They may have the same Japanese name, but their appearance is different.
- Goomba's Shoe15 (talk) Their are two many differences here different mouth, attack pattern, living area, and color
- Magikrazy51 (talk) What do you have against Hootie and the Blowfish? Wait, what? I'm what? Oh. Anyway, per the 15th
Kuribo KaroobiGoomba's Shoe. It's a sub species like Mr. Kipper.
- Prince Ludwig (talk) What is wrong with you? I already found out the Hootie the Blue Fish is the only one with his original name; Propeller Pakkun, since the Jumping Piranha Plant is called P-Pakkun. This is dump if an article has to be merged with another article if they share the same japanese name since they are different. So the "issue" is solved. To me, I think this was silly.
- Toad85 (talk) Different species, different articles. Per all.
- M&SG (talk) - The two are completely different species; keep them split.
- yoshiyoshiyoshi (talk) No offense to the proposer,but is this a joke propoal? Lava Bubbles are ghosts and sub-species of ember. Lava Bubbles are living fireballs. Just because the freaking japanese names are the same doesn't mean its the same thing. How can a Fish be a plant? -.-
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per all.
- Lakituthequick (talk) Different enemies, per all
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per all.
- Jazama (talk) I am always all for combining articles with the same Japanese name, but プパックン P-Pakkun is obviously a different name than プロペラパックン Puropera Pakkun, so merging them does not make sense. Also, Hootie is a plant, yoshiyoshiyoshi.