Should this have it's own article or not? I don't think it should, but I want to know what you guys think before I request it to be deleted. JesseRooA22 20:08, 7 September 2007 (EDT)
- I am saying, since this appears to be an officially named subject, this article should be kept. -- Son of Suns
Merge this Article to Shy Guy's Perplex Express
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
IT'S NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH 14-0
This article is about a section on Shy Guy's Perplex Express. It's not just a section. It's a pretty minor one. Here, you get dropped off and you walk while picking up coins and getting a free star. Then, you go back to the board. Really, how is this article so important that it needs an own article? Wouldn't it be better off as a section in Shy Guy's Perplex Express? Why not? Tell me, what is so important about this place?
It's Not Important Enough
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) If there are any similar articles on a section of a board, tell me. Those should get merged too.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Per LunaticGreedyMan. Are there any other articles like this? If they are, they should be merged as well. If not, this is for consistent sake.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per the the Mario who's lefty and green and the Baby of Luigi who is flaming.
- Zero777 (talk) Per proposal.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per all.
- SWFlash (talk) Per LGM.
- Magikrazy51 (talk) The answer to your first question in your proposal is it's not.
- Reddragon19k (talk) Per all! This has to be merged! So, there you go!
- Phoenix (talk) I'd say yes, but definitely give it its own section on Perplex Express.
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per LGM, which I never knew stood for LunaticGreedyMan. :)
- DKPetey99 (talk) Per all
- Bop1996 (talk) Per all.
- Ultrahammer5365 (talk) Per all.
- Nicke8 (talk) Per all.
It Needs Its Own Article
Neutral Stuff Pertaining to this Proposal
The deadline was wrong: remember not to count the day it was proposed on as one of the 14 days it runs for (since it wouldn't be a complete day); if it's proposed on a Sunday, it ends on a Sunday. - Walkazo 22:30, 28 March 2011 (EDT)