hey is it Natasia or Nastasia?
--Great Gonzo 21:54, 5 April 2007 (EDT)
Nastasia. pun on Nasty. Max2
oh.................................................................thnx for the info.....
--Great Gonzo 21:58, 5 April 2007 (EDT)
Actually, her name also seems to be a pun on the famous Anastasia as well. Should I add that? Dinosaur bob 18:48, 15 May 2007 (EDT)
what does that mean?
On most characters, we have a Species section under their picture. What is hers? Jdrawer 01:43, 21 January 2012 (EST)
It is unknown, as this species is only found in Super Paper Mario, and is never spoken of, or implied.
Nastasia is never fought as a boss. However, she was placed in the Super Paper Mario enemy infobox. I changed it to the character infobox, but someone changed it back. Putting her in the enemy infobox is basically saying "She wasn't a boss...but she should have been!" That is stating an opinion on how things should have been. I'm changing the infobox again. Please leave it how it is. Ultimate Mr. L (talk) 11:30, 4 September 2016 (EDT)
- But shouldn't the catch card information from the infobox be moved to another section within the article?
- I can't find who tagged the article, so I can't ask them what needs to be rewritten. The article looks OK to me. I'm stumped.
- (--) 14:56, 29 November 2016 (EST)
- As someone who has the gane, I can confirm Nastasia did say "K?". TheDarkStar 09:52, November 28, 2019 (EST)
- No she didn't. I played this game quite recently. Mario Sakuraba (talk) I don't know what time it is in the USA, November 28, 2019 (EST)