I know a way to clear Cruel Brawl easily. Should I post it? Henrydamoose
The article states this is a mode. Should we delete it per SM-Wiki standards? Redstar 22:05, 24 December 2009 (EST)
- Why would we delete it? Its just a mode. Now, if it were a mode of a mode it would be qualified for deletion. Fawfulfury65
- I was under the impression that modes in general weren't allowed. Redstar 22:10, 24 December 2009 (EST)
- Well, obviously. I'll look into doing that. Redstar 22:35, 24 December 2009 (EST)
Merge to Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
This article is clearly a mode of Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl and I see no reason to allow it to stay as a separate article. Modes do not get separate articles and this is not considered a mini-game. For Brawl, I can see this easily being incorporated into this section.
- Knife (talk) – My reasons are covered above.
- Reddragon19k (talk) Great job and per him!
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per.
- SWFlash (talk) Per proposal
- Bop1996 (talk) Per proposal.
- Zero777 (talk) I don't think it's too big and notable of an extra feature gameplay like zombies to have its own article.
- Superfiremario (talk) Per All.
- Nicke8 (talk) Per Zero777.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per Knife.
- Luigi time! (talk) Per Knife.
- Ultramariologan (talk) Per all.