I am a tad skeptical about the trivia facts mentioned in "That's My Merlee!". I believe she was just making those names and dates and such up. Not 100% sure, though. --TotalSpaceshipGuy3 10:35, 12 May 2007 (EDT)
- Yeah. I agree...Great Gonzo
Also, I think we should remove all unnotable trivia like "Whe wants a boyfriend.".
We can fix it by saying that's the information she says in the game show.--Dreyfus2006 21:32, 12 May 2007 (EDT)
I think it could just be mentioned that when you look at her true form while flipped, you see gears. I don't think we need a picture of it. -- Sir Grodus
- What could go in the Trivia section is that she's only encountered in chapters that have the number 2 in them (2-2, 2-3, 2-4, 6-2, 8-2). --PaperStriker 09:53, 13 November 2007 (EST)
- Should it be mentioned that during the quiz show she's always farther from Mario, or how when selecting the real Merlee, a fly flies around the real one.M&L Beware my fury! 21:07, 23 January 2012 (EST)
Has transformed into Dimentio
When did she ever transform into Dimentio? I don't remember that happening. I just watched the scene where she keeps transforming, into Bowser, Bleck, O'Chunks etc. But she never transformed into Dimentio.--King Boo 22:21, 13 August 2007 (EDT)
- She doesn't transform into Dimentio. She only transforms into O'Chunks, Count Bleck, Peach and Bowser oh and she transforms into Merlee, Merlon and King Sammer. (talk) (edits) 01:29, 12 July 2016 (EDT)
Mimi as Pixl Queen Speculation
I've got lots of pictures of Mimi's alternative clothing. Would they be of any use to this article?
- Sure. They could probably go in a gallery near the bottom of the page. - Walkazo 12:21, 13 July 2012 (EDT)
Mimi the Copycat
You know the theme that she has? The beginning? Sounds like Merlee's Mansion's beginning.
- Yes, it's supposed to.
Could someone add her appearance for her true and girl forms? We have an appearance section for other SPM characters but not this one orOChunks. Can someone please make hthous? Thanks.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Grinchnight14 (talk).
Her spider and girl forms are two separate enemies. They have different attacks, different appearances and different ways of being defeated (Spider Mimi has ?? HP, meaning she has to be defeated in a certain way, while Girl Mimi has actual HP). I'm going to split her enemy infobox. Ultimate Mr. L (talk) 18:27, 5 September 2016 (EDT)