I believe this should be moved to Lumalee as that is the name inscribed on the official trading cards. The cards do not say "Luma Shop", "Luma Shop" is just a name we came up with before we knew the real name based on its quote. Now that the real name has been revealed, this article should be moved there, no? Marioguy1 (talk)
Yea it does say its name is Lumalee. O crumbs, now I want them for Christmas. And yes, we probably should change that. --Smileymiley5001 16:41, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
If the cards say its Lumalee, s/he is. There is no evidence to support that s/he is named "Luma Shop". YL
- Is Lumalee the name of the shopkeeper cause if it is and theres a source she should have her own article Goomba's Shoe15 (talk)
- The problem is that the official trading cards say that it is. YL 19:29, 1 July 2011 (EDT)
Move Page to Lumalee
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
move page 12-0
The official name of this character is Lumalee according to the official SMG cards and according to the user YL there is no evidence to suggest that her name is luma shop therefore I propose that we change the name to Lumalee.
- Marshal Dan Troop (talk) Per self.
- SuperYoshiBros (talk) Per proposal.
- King Pikante (talk) Per proposal.
- Megadardery (talk) Per the official SMG card
- BowserJunior (talk) Per Megadardery.
- YoshiKong (talk) Per BowserJunior.
- RandomYoshi (talk) — Per Shoey.
- Henry Tucayo Clay (talk) - Per Shoey.
- Yoshi K (talk) Per all.
- ThePremiumYoshi (talk) - Per all.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all, including what was said in the older discussion.
- Super Mario Bros. (talk) – Per Marshal Dan Troop and the other supporters.
"Luma Shop" is how the Luma is reffered in the game. SWFlash