Talk:List of Super Mario Galaxy 2 glitches
Guys I don't think that the shortcut to Gobblegut,s planet is a glitch. I have done it before myself but i don't think it is a glitch probably just a shortcut put in by the developers.--Yoshidude99 10:30, 26 December 2010 (UTC)
I have a question. With the Yoshi tongue glitch using the war pad, can you go through the pipe to the Chance Cube room? You can infinite flutter there, so the tounge has a direction to go in. Kirby694 10:02, 12 August 2011 (EDT)
I found out that you can do it, and it is stuck to the yellow toad. I dismounted and remounted Yoshi, did the glitch again. Yoshi's tongue is stuck to the Chance Cube room.....or the sky. Very confusing, I used the yellow toad to glitch it up both times by the WArp Pad on Starship Mario. If I could Infinite flutter jump, I would use Yoshi to go to the blue Lumas in that room. I try using Z to do it, but end up dismounting. I want to use Yoshi's tongue as a guide to get up there. So...have fun. -_- Kirby694 15:45, 12 August 2011 (EDT)
- But they are also present in Super Mario Galaxy 2. YL
Infinite 1-up Glitch
In Supermassive Galaxy, on the second planet with the Gargantua Koopa Troopas, if the player jumps on the Koopa and bounces up and down on it 7 times, every bounce after that, the player gains a 1-up. This is featured on many walkthroughs and the like. Is there a reason it is not here?
I highly doubt it's a glitch. It's probably put there by Nintendo on purpose as a secret way to get 1-up's.
How do I name it?
There is a glitch that I found while playing my Wii, but it has no name. if you (while on Yoshi) use the flowers on starship Mario and on the second one go towards Lubba and keep fluttering, (not infinite flutter) you will suddenly speed up. What should I name it? --Paper Mario Kart 17:50, 11 March 2012 (EDT)
- Since the Infinite Flutter Jump Glitch is so well known and is the reason many other glitches have been discovered, should it have it's own article? YoshiPickle 40px 20:49, 5 July 2012 (EDT)
- No, because we don't have articles for glitches, regardless of how well known they are. Master R.O.B. (contribs · edits) 20:50, 5 July 2012 (EDT)
- I read the article and 32 of the glitches involve Yoshi and almost every one of them uses the Infinite Flutter Jump. If it weren't for the Infinite Flutter Jump, this article would be a lot smaller. YoshiPickle 40px 20:56, 5 July 2012 (EDT)
- This is a clipping glitch, I think. Feel free to add it in, but if you can make this happen again, please take a picture. KaBoom! 23:33, 29 March 2013 (EDT)
New(?) glitch found
I had found the delayed transformation glitch is applicable to cloud Mario too, in Shiverburn Galaxy. Hit lava and let the plumber run into a cloud flower. Clouds will be following the plumber, but the plumber himself won't transform until he recovers.--CustomArio (talk) 05:01, 3 September 2014 (EDT)
Terribly written section
Can someone edit section 3.8? It has terrible writing and I can't fix it because this page is protected and I don't yet have the rights to do it. If no one does it, I'll do it when I get the rights. Luigi 64DD (talk) 18:52, 20 September 2016 (EDT)
Sweet mystery galaxy weird invisible platforms.
In the Sweet Mystery Galaxy, there are weird platforms that are invisible. They are possible to reach by infinite flutter jumping to a blue ribbon by the present planet. Then there are two weird, invisible platforms, one small, one much larger. These platforms are completely invisible, and the platforms can be fallen off. I don't have the rights to add this, but could someone else add this? I have found this video which also explains this glitch (not mine) .
- The platforms themselves don't appear to be a glitch, but yeah, that's strange. Someone in the comments noted how they could be invisible walls, but based on the size of the platforms, they appear to be angled horizontally.
- It's also possible that they are platforms that appear when under the effects of the Bulb Berry, but for some reason aren't intangible like the rest. More research is needed here. 11:18, 2 August 2017 (EDT)
New gravity glitch
I was playing in the Rightside Down Galaxy and I found a weird gravity glitch.
First the player has to jump over the first lever and longjump off of the fence behind it to land on the upside-down question block. Then they have to jump onto the wall below. From there they can longjump to the flower but not spin off of it. The flower will put the player on the ceiling while the gravity is blue, and they can walk around a bit, but if they go too far to the right, the gravity will correct itself.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk).