From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
don't merge 2-18
I don't see too much of a reason to have Frogoon and Hopgoon in separate articles. The only difference between the two is their movements. Apart from that, having them in separate articles seems redundant.
- Walkazo (talk) - Different species with different names, different looks, and different behaviour are supposed to get different articles. These pages can easily be expanded by listing the levels in which they appear, although I think they're perfectly adequate already: they're not labeled as stubs for a reason. All those other merged Donkey Kong Country Returns species should be split too.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Two different enemies that act differently from each other. Per Walkazo.
- Reversinator (talk) Per all.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Per all. What is this page going to be called, then? Frogoons and Hopgoons?
- Arend (talk) Per Walkazo. Hopgoons are subspecies of Frogoons, but that doesn't mean they act the same. If all the DKCR sub-enemies are merged to their origin, then we should do that with all the other sub-enemies from every other DKC game. And THAT means we need to merge all other enemy articles also need to be merged, which means all other species need to be merged. That means more redirects than articles, as this wiki knows lots of subspecies.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Per Walkazo. Zero signing out.
- SWFlash (talk) Per first sentence of Walkazo's opose.
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per all.
- UltraMario3000 (talk)Per all.
- Bop1996 (talk) Per all.
- IGGY7735 (talk) Per all. Are Goombas and Paragoombas together? OK then...
- HenryClaylogan (talk) Per all.
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) - Per all. To be honest, I haven't seen any proof that they're actually related at all. We're going by speculation, even if it does seem blatantly obvious, so these certainly deserve their own articles.
- Ultrahammer5365 (talk) Per all.
- Fuzzipede27 (talk) - Different species, different pages.
- Nicke8 (talk) - Per all.
- Magikrazy51 (talk) Per Reversinator and his proposal.
- Mariobros8 (talk) I think that merging these Donkey Kong pages is wrong. It is pure laziness. Mole Miner should not be merged with Mole Guard nor should Screeching Pillar be merged in Screaming Pillar (this includes all other Donkey Kong enemies merged together). They are sub-species and sub-species are never merged together. If sub-species were merged together on this wiki, Super Thwomp would be merged in Thwomp's page.