I want to move this page Back to Great Goomba God for these reasons
1. Easy to say
2. Has a nice ring to it
3. It's an Anagram or something along those lines I don't really know what It's called when words in arow all share the same first letter.
Consider This. User:Mecha-Boss Unit
I'd keep it since
1. It sounds like something Nintendo would create
2. Easy to remember
3. It's not an alliteration (It bugs me when people purpously do them)
- While I don't like the "Great Goomba God" name, I have to say that the current name is not that great either, as it's not necessarily accurate, from what we know about the subject. "Almighty" appears to imply omnipotence, but we have no way of knowing whether or not this Goomba god would be perceived as omnipotent or not. In fact, as it refers to multiple "gods" in its dialogue, it's actually more like that it isn't, as the idea of actual omnipotence is mainly attributed to a god in monotheism, while polytheistic deities tend to be more limited in their abilities. I would suggest moving it to something simple like "Goomba God", as the fact that it's a god is really all we are told about it.--vellidragon 16:14, 26 September 2010 (UTC)
From the dialogue I read in the image, it seems as if the voice is coming from more than one person. In fact, since this "Goomba God" is only a voice, shouldn't it by in one of those list of implied articles? Fawfulfury65
- I agree with Vellidragon because both those words are in the game and "almighty" is not. Also, regarding what Fawfulfury65 said, it seems more like the voice is a representative of the group that was disturbed. Also, the List of implied characters articles is for characters that were talked about or seen in a picture or something. This character actually interacts with the main characters and a picture of them is seen in the dialogue box. A Link to the Present 12:12, 14 June 2011 (EDT)
Do we need this article?
- It probably deserves an article as much as things like Snifit Patrol and other board-specific people. I'd prefer if it was more straightforward, though, like maybe just "Goomba statues" or "Goomba idols." Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 23:30, 18 December 2018 (EST)